What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Did you seriously give a neg rep for that

Im in one hell of a mess today, I can hardly move I havent been this bad in ages

Unregistered Illegal User
I haven't done this in "a while".

This would never have happened if i was around, i live in the Games and Tabs threads. lol Well done.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Im in one hell of a mess today, I can hardly move I havent been this bad in ages
Get better soon N3wt Having a for you

Having cake. Not eating it though.

Ready to pull my hair out... one of my females kitties that I didn't think was old enough to be interested in men kitties... is.

She definitely has to go to the vet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Must. Not. Make. Joke. About. Pussies.

Gah!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just re-done the missions on Lost Planet that didnt save the other day, and just done one that I havent done before. Im going to the shop now to get some wine for this evenings filmage. (dont quite know if I should drink considering Ive been so unwell but bugger it when needs nust an all)

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I just bought This is Spinal Tap second hand and I just saw that it's a bit scratched and bashed. Just have to pray it works!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Feeling much better now that meatwad's avatar is meatwad again .