Tom Wilkinson RIP (1948-2023)

Tools    

The trick is not minding
Best known perhaps for such roles as In The Bedroom and Michael Clayton.
Reports are he died suddenly today at the age of 75.
Among two Oscar nominations had had In 2009, won a*Golden Globe Award*and a*Primetime Emmy Award*for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or Film for playing*Benjamin Franklin*in the*HBO*limited series*John Adams

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I first saw him in The Ghost and the Darkness, and I loved him in The Full Monty.

Great actor with a hell of a resume.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

What a terrific actor, what a loss...loved him in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, In the Bedroom, Michel Clayton, and Cassandra's Dream, but if the truth be told, my favorite Wilkenson performance was in a 2003 HBO movie called Normal where he played a man who felt he was a woman trapped in a man's body and is contemplating a sex change operation. Extraordinary performance. RIP

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I forgot he was in those.

He's Carmine Falcone in Batman Begins as well

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Just seen this, how sad. I think of him in The Full Monty, Sense and Sensibility, Shakespeare in Love and more.

RIP

I first saw him in The Ghost and the Darkness, and I loved him in The Full Monty.

Great actor with a hell of a resume.
Those were the first films I thought of him being in, well, those and In the Bedroom. A truly fine actor. Prayers for his family. Godspeed, Tom

What a terrific actor, what a loss...loved him in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, In the Bedroom, Michel Clayton, and Cassandra's Dream, but if the truth be told, my favorite Wilkenson performance was in a 2003 HBO movie called Normal where he played a man who felt he was a woman trapped in a man's body and is contemplating a sex change operation. Extraordinary performance. RIP
Very nice man. In the Bedroom might be my favorite.

So funny in the Full Monty worrying about a possible erection.