Happy Birthday Sexy Celebrity

Tools    

Happy Birthday SC!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

It's actually not my birthday until tomorrow, although I guess I already am - ahem - 28 - in Australia.

Right now, though, it is Whoopi Goldberg's birthday.

She turned 56. Honeykid is probably having a Whoopi Goldberg movie marathon in her honor right now.

Interesting. I'm 28 and Whoopi is 28 years older than me. That means she was 28 when I was born.

Have a very Happy Birthday, Sexy! I was gonna bring your favorite clown but something, um, happened to him.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Thanks, Deadite... a man puts on clown makeup and a wig and suddenly he can never take it off? WEIRD idea for a movie.

Thanks, downthesun!

People - give me some new actors! Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling, Tobey Maguire, Jeremy Renner, James Dean, James Franco, Sylvester Stallone, Marlon Brando, Whoopi, etc.

Thanks, downthesun!

People - give me some new actors! Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling, Tobey Maguire, Jeremy Renner, James Dean, James Franco, Sylvester Stallone, Marlon Brando, Whoopi, etc.
Some of these guys are bum ugly. I bet you wouldn't mind getting split in half by this man:

Happy Birthday, SC. Enjoy it.

Honestly, who is that? And actually, I don't find him cute. Pic #1 is hot, but the others are Plain Jane, especially Pic #2. That's actually the kind of guy that I complain about a lot -- the clone look of the smooth, muscular chest, short, choppy hair, and a thin goatee/beard combo thing. I like my men to have something unique about them, a pretty face, beautiful eyes, full lips, maybe even some meat on them -- not clones. Not your typical guy that would be found on any women's hunk calendar. And I don't always want to get split in half. Thanks anyway, Brodinski.

happy birthday man!

just want you to know im risking looking at mofo in computer lab to tell you this
Oooooh, that's the best birthday wish yet -- I'm worth getting in trouble for. So many guys are afraid to take risks with me. Thanks so much.

It seems I have eight birthday threads in the entire history of this site. Maybe nine.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, SC!