If you could cast a movie...

Tools    

who would you want to star? I thought a few years back that I'd love to see Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts in a film and Michelle Pfeiffer with either Bruce Willis or Harrison Ford...well all of those have come true. I would have liked to have seen Meryl Streep go toe-to-toe with Spencer Tracy or a young Marlon Brando with Sandra Bullock. Who would be your cast if you had any actor to choose from? Any ideas for a storyline to go with your choices?

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

MovieForums Extra

I like that Laurie, I would definitely like to see a film with the young Brando and Sandra Bullock (perhaps the old one would be just as good )!

Then again, I think James Dean and Julia Roberts would make a good team! How about this, Rowan Atkinson meets Jim Carrey?! It would be absolutely HILARIOUS!

I would absolutely have to cast Robert Duvall, Anthony Hopkins and James Earl Jones - I like the smooth, older actors. They all know their stuff.

Why, you might ask?

Duvall, for his mind-numbingly fabulous performance in The Apostle. I, over the first few times of seeing it, never fully realized that it was a movie.

Hopkins, for his role as "Charles" in The Edge - what a cool guy.

Jones, for his deep voice and small roles in the two Harrison Ford Clancy films.

There are tons of others, but those three (in order mostly, but not totally) are probably the best.

Oh, or how about this: Matthew Broderick and Michael J. Fox in a buddy movie! They're both similar: got started in the 80s, and still look like they're 20!

Radioactive Spider Blood
Leslie Nielsen and Adam Sandler.

They're my favorite two comics, and they would be dynamite together.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

I think I've mentioned this on other threads, but I always wished Marlon Brando and Marilyn Monroe had done a film together. I also think a very young Brando, circa Streetcar would have been interesting in a film with Scarlett Johannssen. I also wouldn't have minded seeing a young Tom Hanks with a young Bette Davis.