Top 5 behind the scenes love stories between stars

Tools    

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

Questioning most of these “love stories”.

Kristen Stewart is gay so unsure how she & Pattinson could be in love.

Jenna & Channing Tatum are divorced or are about to be.

Heath Ledger was a heroin addict & Michelle Williams has recently married.

Spencer Tracy never left his wife for Hepburn so there’s that.

Questioning most of these “love stories”.

Kristen Stewart is gay so unsure how she & Pattinson could be in love.

Jenna & Channing Tatum are divorced or are about to be.

Heath Ledger was a heroin addict & Michelle Williams has recently married.

Spencer Tracy never left his wife for Hepburn so there’s that.
the main thing is that it happened behind the scenes, their love stories, i didn t say anything about how it panned out after years

the main thing is that it happened behind the scenes, their love stories, i didn t say anything about how it panned out after years
How could Stewart & Pattinson have had a love affair, behind the scenes or otherwise, when she is gay?

How could Stewart & Pattinson have had a love affair, behind the scenes or otherwise, when she is gay?
Apparently she's bisexual.

A system of cells interlinked
I question the Stewart thing for a totally different reason: The thread title says "star", and she is anything but!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Lots of gay people start out straight.

I don t think so...

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I don t think so...
Not uncommon for a gay man to have had relations with a woman in his early years. Maybe things are changing now because it’s more accepted. Or maybe it’s a trial and error type thing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I don t think so...
Of course they do, I've known several. Reddit is full of stories of partners, married ones even who have changed sexuality. Several famous examples too.

Don't know what the % are but lots of gay people take a long time to realise it.

Don't know what the % are but lots of gay people take a long time to realise it.
It’s not that they take a long time to realize they’re gay, but that it still takes courage to come out as gay. Especially if you discover this in middle school.

Barbara Stanwyck and Robert Wagner was a surprising one.
That is a surprise - I think they were on the earlier version of the Titanic.

Not uncommon for a gay man to have had relations with a woman in his early years. Maybe things are changing now because it’s more accepted. Or maybe it’s a trial and error type thing.

I've known several men who thought they were heterosexual and discovered their true sexual preference as teenagers or adults.

That is a surprise - I think they were on the earlier version of the Titanic.
That's right.