A Hello:

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hi folks, I have been lurking/posting for a few weeks and will be hanging around as long as the conversations stay this good

Seems like a good crew around here!

My name is Mike, I live in the Boston area, born 1971 (October) and I like Film, reading, music, philosophy, science, spinning records, playing strategy games, building my life with my girly, and spending time with my friends, in no particular order.

Cheers

Sedai

there's a frog in my snake oil
Alright there mike. Another flapping pair of lips is always welcome methinks (how does your girly feel about the strategy games btw? And possibly being under them in your list )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Alright there mike. Another flapping pair of lips is always welcome methinks (how does your girly feel about the strategy games btw? And possibly being under them in your list )

You think we need a picture of said 'girly'? I'm thinking we do...

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
You think we need a picture of said 'girly'? I'm thinking we do...
Better than a screen shot of the strategy game, that's for sure

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi Mike! Welcome on board! Now get down on your knees and scrub the deck ...or brush Toosie's teeth. I recommend the deck.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hi Mike! Welcome on board! Now get down on your knees and scrub the deck ...or brush Toosie's teeth. I recommend the deck.
Uh oh - looks like crewman Piddzilla's been at the rum again

Originally Posted by Yoda
Tell me: just how excited are you about Schilling?

Just EXTREMELY excited I guess

Martinez as well.....

I love the 'ol sox.

Originally Posted by Golgot

She is first in line, that much of the order is secure. Really, she is totally cool and just a chill person in every way.

As for the games, I try to keep it moderated and things work out just fine.

Put me in your pocket...
Sorry this is so late. It's been a crazy week. Welcome to MoFo Mike. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far.

Originally Posted by Sedai
She is first in line, that much of the order is secure.
A man who has his priorities straight....I like you.

How long have you and your girl been together?

Hi, I have seen you around the forum, love your eyes.

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome! I'm glad you like it here. Please remain. I have a feeling that you are MoFo material. Post haste Sedai!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Hi there Mike! Welcome to MoFo.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Aniko
Now that my radar is rejuvinated.....Mike....you NEVER answered my question!
You naughty, naughty boy. In to my woodshed for you~

Now....inquistion time~~

What first attracted you to her and what do you love about her now?
You said 'build a life' with your girly....Have you bought a ring yet?
....If not, have you thought about it?
Have you ever talked about having kids? How many?
What do you both do for a living?
Is there a movie you both completely disagree on?
Have you ever seen a movie you really didn't want to see, but saw it because your girl was dying to see it?
....if so, what was it?

That's it for now. I'm thinking of more though...so don't relax too much.

Now that my radar is rejuvinated.....Mike....you NEVER answered my question! You naughty, naughty boy. In to my woodshed for you~

Now....inquistion time~~

Have you ever seen a movie you really didn't want to see, but saw it because your girl was dying to see it?
....if so, what was it?

That's it for now. I'm thinking of more though...so don't relax too much.

HA! I knew it wouldn't last long! These stealth pajama's are getting returned.

so here we go!

Coming up on eight years this Valentines day (awwww)

We were friends for years first (why we are good together I think) so I guess everything attracted me. The things I like best are the fact that she has a backbone and stands up for what she believes, is incredibly intelligent, and totally smokin.....

No, neither of us are religious and neither of us currently desire marriage as we already know our commitment, and really will probably get married on a boat, as our friend is a captain and has the power to do it We are currently saving to buy a home.

Yes, as well as talked about it, just not for us right now I guess

She is five years younger than me, and is not up for kids yet, I am on the cusp and should think about it soon, but I guess I never really do as of yet.

We are both in the printing industry, I manage a digital document department at a commercial printer and she is a electronic publishing/prepress tech. (I do some prepress as well, but only when I have too )

hmmm, not completely, but she wasn;t thrilled with Brazil, which I worship.

No, she hates chick flicks for some reason and I think entertainment is where we have the least differences actually. We like most of the same types of film (Sci-fi, film noir, Hitchcock, good cinema in general), and it is a taste we have cultivated together and I think our tastes in entertainment now pertain directly to our growth together, so it sort of evolved the same way for each of us. Same with music, we both listen to a lot of trance but also enjoy stuff like Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Tori Amos, Tool, Mozart, The Cure, and A Perfect Circle....

....if so, what was it?

I do remember getting dragged to American beauty, which I had no desire to see as it was presented to me as a teen angst flick. I soon found out it was actually one of the best films I would see in years....

Yay! I feel like part of the gang now that I got the Aniko treatment

so here we go!

We were friends for years first (why we are good together I think) so I guess everything attracted me. The things I like best are the fact that she has a backbone and stands up for what she believes, is incredibly intelligent, and totally smokin.....
Awwwww nice

Put me in your pocket...
Yay! I feel like part of the gang now that I got the Aniko treatment

I'm glad I made you happy and I hope my treament wasn't too painful.

Valentines Day...that's soooo sweet.
Eight years, that's a long time. Are you planning anything special this year to celebrate?

Do both sets of parents live in the Boston area?
Do you both get along with each others parents?
What's the funniest or most memorable moment/date with your girl?

I couldn't help myself.

I'm glad I made you happy and I hope my treament wasn't too painful.

Valentines Day...that's soooo sweet.
Eight years, that's a long time. Are you planning anything special this year to celebrate?

Do both sets of parents live in the Boston area?
Do you both get along with each others parents?
What's the funniest or most memorable moment/date with your girl?

I couldn't help myself.

Her parents live one town over and most of my family live around here as well. My mother lives in Tucson AZ., which is where I was born btw. We get along very well with the parents.

Most memorable eh...lemme see here, my memory is shot. Well our recent trip to DC comes to mind. Another time we went to a party in Trurro Ma. where generators were set up on the beach and there was a full sound system running. We danced all night and when the sun came peeking over the ocean, well that was damn cool. We continued to bounce along until the rangers said that we had been there long enough (since 10pm the night before).

ok

Where do you live?
I know you have a family, so I won't ask if ya do.
what sort of creative release do you exercise, if any...
I know you like Keiko, so I have an idea of the type of music you like, so I won't ask that either.
Is it as cold where you are as it is here today? (18F, feels like 1F)

I don’t know how I missed saying Hello to you when you first joined, but welcome to the MoFo family… I’m glad you decided to join us… and I see you’ve been given the official Annie welcome…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)