Things that annoy you...

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The amount of people in my local supermarket annoyed me earlier, its Sunday, its glorious weather and EVERYONE and their dog was in the shop and it seemed most of them were just stood talking to each other as if it were a damn social gathering! Seriously it was more packed in there today than it is on Friday afternoon.

Relatively funny thing happened yesterday. I was working during the night and this guy runs in and shouts "call the police,someone wants to kill me".Anyway,I told him that he has to call from his cell so he did.It took him 15 minutes to persuade police to send a car.Jesus,he was being chased and he had to beg for police to come! For 15 minutes! Guess that falls in "annoying" category.

The amount of people in my local supermarket annoyed me earlier, its Sunday, its glorious weather and EVERYONE and their dog was in the shop and it seemed most of them were just stood talking to each other as if it were a damn social gathering! Seriously it was more packed in there today than it is on Friday afternoon.
Amount of people doesn't annoy me but people on their mobile phones in supermarkets while pushing their trolley at the speed of a snail do! Really, can't people stay off their mobile phones when out in the shops/supermarkets...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm annoyed by commercial advertisements in the movie theaters, not for upcoming films but products like coca cola, cars, etc. Think I even saw adds for joining the military. Seems like in the last several years this started. Very Annoying!!!
Yea, was just gonna say something like this.

Went to local "Vue" cinema to watch Man of Steel recently.

Film is listed as starting at 22.30 but actually started at 23.04. A full 34 minutes of adverts and ******** before the film. Too much time is going to adverts before film starts, like 10 minutes followed by trailers, which I don't mind at all. I like to see trailers for what is coming up even if they are for crap films. I wouldn't mind if it was 20 minutes of just trailers then a film. Then after the trailers you have to watch the Deaf and Blind adverts just because the cinema company is so desperate to be seen to be politically correct. I'm sure blind and deaf people know the score anyway, so why waste another 3 minutes of everyone's time telling us all about it. Then just before the film starts they show another trailer which I presume has paid more to be that trailer shown immediately prior to the actual film.

No wonder people aren't going to the cinema anymore when they have to put up with this crap. 34 minutes of ******** before a film starts, I mean cmon enough is enough.

(******** = bull ****)

^ They sometimes have trivia clips which is a clever way to throw in advertiments before the show starts. Helps pass the time until the show starts but 34 minutes after start is nuts!

I remember that story about the rooster I mentioned above making a mighty impression. Roosters have sharp spurs also, they can make blitz attacks and have the craftiness to run far and quick after striking. I was laughing when he was telling the story, but he hadn't found it funny at all. That was one tuff as nails ******* rooster!

Finally got a response from the rescue. Their reply? "Please send in your adoption application." I already did.
Much less annoyed with the rescue now. Finally got a real response.

I'm adopting two neutered boys, about 5-6 months old - and the rescue will be delivering them to me next week!!!

Can't wait to meet my new babies. I'll post photos in the pet thread as soon as I can.

When Bluetooth first came out, I'd see people noisy talking right next to me and assume they were talking to me. When I'd respond to them, it would take a second to realize they were on some new gizmo. I'd feel like a jackass for my mistake.

When Bluetooth first came out, I'd see people noisy talking right next to me and assume they were talking to me. When I'd respond to them, it would take a second to realize they were on some new gizmo. I'd feel like a jackass for my mistake.
You shouldn't feel like a jackass for it. I'm pretty sure that's something we've all done.

On a similar note, one thing that seriously annoys me is people who feel the need to talk on their cell phones ALL THE TIME. I work as a receptionist at a vet clinic and I've lost track of how many times people have come in yacking away on their phones whilst trying to communicate to me using hand gestures and expecting me to understand and serve them. I've even see people do it hen they go into the exam room and see the doctor. They'll just set the animal on the table and expect you to do whatever without any real communication or input from them. It's not such a big deal when it's for something like vaccines, but when there's something actually wrong with their pet it can be a very big deal. It's not like the animal can tell us what's going on.

Last week, after following up Taco Bell by sucking down a large coffee coolatta, I'm sure it was annoying to the girls working in Burger King when I burst in as they were trying to close, ran into the bathroom, threw out the girl cleaning the bathroom, and literally sh*t all over the walls. On the flip side, it was annoying to me that there was no toilet paper.

I'm sure it was annoying to the girls working in Burger King when I... literally sh*t all over the [bathroom] walls.
I'm pretty sure those girls found it a little more than annoying to have to clean up your feces. That's revolting.

^ Your last comment on fast food companies upsaleing is very true, the pimple face behind the counter would wholey agree, but their crap job depends on it. A real problem, especially when saying 'that's all' at ending your order still doesn't help.

Yea you know I don't blame them because like you say, they're just doing their job. Just a little annoying as I have to eat on the road a lot.

Commercials still seem twice as loud as the program? I thought there were things in the works to change this on the federal level? Obnoxiously loud commercial annoy me.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Banks. Not only banks but the people on the other end of the phone when you ring them they are like robots. Well its like that with most company's when you ring them, I have spoken to two today and they have really pissed me off.

When I do stupid things like set the wrong alarm on my alarm clock. It has two separate alarm settings. One is set for 6:30 a.m. and is used for getting up on workdays. The other is set for 5:30 a.m. and is for Sundays when I get up extra early to go bowling. It's Monday. I have to work. Guess which alarm I apparently set last night? Yep. I woke up an hour early. Didn't realize it either until I was already up, showered and dressed.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
^^^ You get up at 5.30am to go......Bowling! You must be even more obsessed than Walter and The Dude.

Commercials still seem twice as loud as the program? I thought there were things in the works to change this on the federal level? Obnoxiously loud commercial annoy me.
Yeah I've noticed that. I have to turn the volume down when adverts start.

I'm pretty sure the signal ups itself as well.
Freeview TV signal spits and breaks up on occasion... but I've yet to see the signal skip and break when there's adverts on.