How Did You Choose Your Profile Name?

Tools    

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Kakarot is the birth name of one of the characters on Dragon Ball and 1989 is the year I was born (DBZ also debuted in Japan the day before I was born). I mainly started using it as a joke on Mortal Kombat but then started using it everywhere.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's the username I've been using for like 8 years. The funny thing is I can't even remember how did I come up with this one.

my birth last name... guess I got lucky and no one else thought of it yet...

By the song that wake me up every single day, by BRMC

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
my username was taken from a song lyric I like, and I figured it stands out since I enjoy horror movies..

(for those wondering, the song is Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil; and the lyrics are "this dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy") ..all I did was remove the word 'little' and changed the word 'her' to 'that'

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

It's a name I tend to use in several forums. For instance, I am a skyscraper buff, so I have a Guaporense account on Skyscraper City, which is a forum about cities and skyscrapers, since I came from a town named Guapore, I decided this would be my username there and since I am a history buff and a WW2 buff, so I have a Guaporense account on Axis History forum, Armchair General forums and on the history forums.

Plus on several forums in portuguese as well.

I grew up during the lengthy era of 35 mm celluloid films, and loving watching them in the movie theater - even when sitting in the back and I could hear the whirr of the movie projector.

Now 35 mm celluloid is almost obsolete as a medium. While there are lots of advantages to digital film-making, a big disadvantage is the quality of the image on the screen in the cinema. The image often lacks depth and appears too dark. I often get a better quality image watching a movie via my computer.

There have been some critiques (probably not enough) of the screen image seen via digital projectors. Hopefully, the cinemas - particularly the large movie theater chains - will find a way of rectifying this problem.

2000 AD/Dredd fans would understand what my profile name means

It's a name I tend to use in several forums. For instance, I am a skyscraper buff, so I have a Guaporense account on Skyscraper City, which is a forum about cities and skyscrapers, since I came from a town named Guapore, I decided this would be my username there and since I am a history buff and a WW2 buff, so I have a Guaporense account on Axis History forum, Armchair General forums and on the history forums.

Plus on several forums in portuguese as well.
What's it mean?

It's an old nickname people used to call me a few years ago when I worked in radio.

The name comes from a costume character of mine: The Duchess

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Not after the guy from Jackass. Not after that guy.

It was when I was three in Nursery at school. I have always been short for my age, but when I was younger, I was incredibly short for my age. At least half the height of everyone else in my Nursery class. The only overriding memory of that time was a Scottish boy who was only there for about two weeks, but he kept calling me "wee man". Hence, weeman.

NOT THE GUY FROM JACKASS.

Reviews