Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

I thought for sure I'd be on this list??
Me too.

Hopefully, no one minds me bumping this thread, but I want to chime in with my opinion. There are lots of great posters here (more so than on other forums) and some here I'm still getting to know. My current favourites include: (no offence is intended for anyone who I don't list)

Citizen Rules
SpelingError
Cricket
Matt72582
Yoda
Thief
Takoma
Phoenix
Edarsenal
Torgo

(I'm probably forgetting some other nice, cool people too)

Hopefully, no one minds me bumping this thread, but I want to chime in with my opinion. There are lots of great posters here (more so than on other forums) and some here I'm still getting to know....
Before you joined we use to do an actual TOP 100 MoFos Countdown. It was done for several years. This was the last one we did:
The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Unregistered has easily been my favorite user lately!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
He's at it again!

Jeff's in the dark. He still doesn't know, guys.

It WAS Mr Minio... until I sent him a video for his birthday of Japanese girls in bikinis playing Twister... and he responded with something like he's grown out of that (or some such)... basically snubbing my video AND the Japanese girls in bikinis playing Twister!

I have to keep up appearances. I don't want people to think I'm an a-hole AND a pervert.

Hopefully, no one minds me bumping this thread, but I want to chime in with my opinion. There are lots of great posters here (more so than on other forums) and some here I'm still getting to know. My current favourites include: (no offence is intended for anyone who I don't list)

Citizen Rules
SpelingError
Cricket
Matt72582
Yoda
Thief
Takoma
Phoenix
Edarsenal
Torgo

(I'm probably forgetting some other nice, cool people too)
Late reply, but thanks

I’m a proud third wheeler of the unparalleled bromance between @seanc and @rauldc14.
Watch Human Condition and give Asteroid City a decent grade and you could move up the ladder. 😉

I have to keep up appearances. I don't want people to think I'm an a-hole AND a pervert.
No one thinks you've a pervert.

No one thinks you've a pervert.
That's because I'm keeping up appearances.