Girl with dragon tattoo (2011) or Tinker tailor soldier spy

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I was very impressed how much this emulated the original and how there was more of a feel of the book in this movie.
Just don't get to put off on all the different accents in the movie.
Roony Mara does a excellent job of playing Lisbeth Salander, not quite as good as Noomi Rapace but still very excellent.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Tinker Tailor is dry, very dry.

Dragon Tattoo is almost the exact opposite, it's in your face, dirty.

Suspect's Reviews

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Dragon Tattoo. It might be a remake of the Swedish version, but I'll be damned if it's not a terrific remake. I find Rooney Mara the better Lisbeth, to be honest. Haven't seen TTSS, but it looks like a very engrossing spy thriller to me.

I thought the 2009 Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was fantastic and highly recommend it. The remake? Maybe a Chinese studio should remake it too, so they have their own version.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - well it was too twisted and hard to understand the first time but for me it was very interesting and entertaining,too.

Ended up wacthing GWDT and absolutely loved it. 4.5 stars. I'll check ooh TTSS but it'll be tough for it to beat out dragon tattoo

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
my mate asked me to download him GWDT. After reading these reviews I think I might as well watch it myself too!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Haven't seen The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (and I intend to watch the original before the remake), but wanted to put in a word for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy anyway, I thought it was fantastic and would definitely recommend it.

Haven't seen The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (and I intend to watch the original before the remake), but wanted to put in a word for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy anyway, I thought it was fantastic and would definitely recommend it.
Still ain't seen TTSS. Will make an effort to catch it on DVD sometime next month. I did like the remake of Dragon Tattoo though. It's just a much more slicker and sharper production than the original film. As for who the better Lisbeth Salander is. Well, that's up for debate. I think both Noomi Rapace and Rooney Mara are excellent, no doubt. Rapace's Salander is a bit tougher physically and emotionally whereas Mara's is a lil more child like and vulnerable. It ultimately comes down to which character is better written. Again I like both actors, especially Rapace who I find sexier and sexier everytime I see her on screen, but yeah, both are great.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of remakes but David Fincher did an amazing job on the girl with the dragon tattoo. Rooney Mara was fully committed and it shows great performance. The movie is gritty and dark as hell defiantly worth seeing.

Both are great, but I thought TGWTDT was slightly better. The film is so dark and unpredictable, it was my fave movie of 2011.