Favourite or best biscuit?

Tools    

Hobnobs.

Any other answer is wrong
Me too – Hobnobs. As Peter Kay will tell you, the Steven Seagal o't' biscuit world.

The best biscuits are cookies.

Come at me, redcoats.
Get out of my head. 10 minutes ago I was just thinking of my usual biscuit rant at my friend in Florida.

This is an evil thread. Making me choose an ABSOLUTE BEST biscuit. Why can't I have a top 5 at the very least, so I can complain about how unfair choosing only 5 is.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Ok. I am terribly confused now. Are we talking some inside movie reference joke thing, BREAKFAST biscuits, or some bastardized naming of cookies?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
cuz as far as I'm concerned, these are the only biscuit types that exist. Oh, and the gravy-slathered kind as posted by Miss Vicky up there.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I feel like I've been sucked into a worm hole.

I feel like I've been sucked into a worm hole.
I take it the fruit is there purely as ammunition against those that might try to purloin the odd nibble?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I take it the fruit is there purely as ammunition against those that might try to purloin the odd nibble?
The fruit is just there to look pretty and guide your eye to your glass of wine.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Why are people posting pictures of scones?

I think a chocolate hobnob is probably the winner. Although I am partial to a custard cream. I'm not counting the fancy biscuits you get in boxes that are more chocolate than biscuit.