My Farewell Thread

Tools    

Hey all,

It's been awesome being a part of this community for the last year and 8 months, I've had a lot fun doing lists and having all types of film discussions with you all—but I'm afraid that I'm no longer in the position to be the member I once was.

Some (or none) of you may have noticed that I really haven't been as active in the past couple months. The way my life has been going has made me not be able to spend much time on this site, it's gotten to the point where I'm I'm pretty much non-existent.

Instead of just fading away though, I wanted to make this thread to give you all a proper farewell. Some of you may remember that I was the 2015 Best New MoFo award winner, and I was also ranked 17 on the last Top MoFos Countdown (though it's a given that I no longer hold that position ) So I'm sure I made at least somewhat of an impact on this site. Again thanks to everyone that made me feel like I was a valuable member of this community.

It was very fun being a part of all that, but unfortunately it's time to say goodbye... I don't really wanna get into any details, but my life kinda sucks at the moment (it really has been for a while actually) and I have a boatload of issues I need to work out. This site has been great, but I've been using it as a way to distract myself from the issues at hand. Now, I'm not blaming the site at all (really myself) it's just that this site has been so great that it was hard for me to focus on anything else!

This is goodbye for now. If I'm able to get all my crap together, then there's a very good chance that I will return. But until then, keep on making this place the best site for movies, as well as just flat-out being one of the best sites in all the interwebz!!!

Farewell!

I've enjoyed talking to you False Writer You're a part of MoFo! Take a break, get your life going the way you want it to but don't forget to come some time! Best wishes, I mean that

Instead of just fading away though, I wanted to make this thread to give you all a proper farewell. Some of you may remember that I was the 2015 Best New MoFo award winner, and I was also ranked 17 on the last Top MoFos Countdown (though it's a given that I no longer hold that position ) So I'm sure I made at least somewhat of an impact on this site. Again thanks to everyone that made me feel like I was a valuable member of this community.
I stand amazed – I had no idea there was such a thing as a Best New MoFo award or a Top MoFos Countdown . Maybe they're trying to tell me something.

It was very fun being a part of all that, but unfortunately it's time to say goodbye... I don't really wanna get into any details, but my life kinda sucks at the moment (it really has been for a while actually) and I have a boatload of issues I need to work out. This site has been great, but I've been using it as a way to distract myself from the issues at hand. Now, I'm not blaming the site at all (really myself) it's just that this site has been so great that it was hard for me to focus on anything else!
Sorry to hear that. It's true, it's easy to become blinkered by distractions when real things are going on. Best of luck to you .

I like that Family Guy line, something like "I think what we've all learned is: no matter who you are or where you're from, life is a terrible thing".

You'll be back. They all think they can leave.

Take care of yourself, mate. Get sorted, then get back. We'll be here.

I'm not in need of a break-up session right now, FW.

You can't do this to me, man. I was the one who presented you the award of Best New Mofo. I voted for you too and I think you are a great member. Seeing you go is like looking at a clean plate where a great chocolate cake was once placed. Or..... uh.... nevermind. No wait! Seeing you go is like turning the last page of a great book, finally realizing that this false writer has written something much deeper and more right than ever thought possible.

Man, that was almost too deep. Goodbye my friend, till we meet again. Cause we will. I guarantee it. BUT definitely stay off as long as needed and if that is forever so be it. Mofo life is important - maybe the most important of all - only, if your actual life is not there then mofo life isn't either... SO sort that sh*t out and stay positive, O' Great False Writer of MoFo.

Sad to read this (and be late to do so) FW. Hopefully life gets fixed for you and we see you back here at some point - wishing you the best!

Didn't see this until now. Sorry to hear about your troubles: hope they get sorted out. But from the sound of things, your priorities are right. Hopefully things will improve to the point where we see you again (and a lot). Take care, until then.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems False Writer, and I hope you're able to straighten everything out and come back to us.

Until then, we'll leave the lights on for you.

Every Light in the House is On

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Whatever issues you're going through, just know that there are people here willing to listen and help out. You're not alone man.

Hope to see you soon.

Suspect's Reviews