The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Anybody else tempted to say "scissor"? No? Just me? OK, then.
You mean "scissors"? These "scissors"? OMG SO KINKY!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Just been talking about this in the Shoutbox...

This is my Mum, my Brother and me... me at about a week old... yes, I was a big baby.

Still am.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	318858_2139817868867_4820353_n.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	13288  

My daughter looks close to that. She had to start out in 6 month clothes, which broke my heart. I had tons of new born girl clothes that she never got to wear. I'll post a picture one day.

Oh, sorry! Hello Vicky's friend.

Just been talking about this in the Shoutbox...

This is my Mum, my Brother and me... me at about a week old... yes, I was a big baby.

Still am.
cute! but massive!

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I've gone green!

Here's me and the bestie in our casual cosplay of Loki and Steve Rogers (Captain America)

We tried to make Stoki (aka Steve x Loki) a thing..

Good times.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Lovely photos where have you been? I have missed you

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Here's a couple of recent pictures...

First one is me, Kate, and Kyle being touristy at Cheers bar at Beacon Hill, and the second one is at the Boston Museum of Science, I am picking a giant nose, cause Kate thought it was hilarious, and now we have this awkward picture.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1966925_581809301915333_845687155_n.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	13367   Click image for larger version

Name:	1902765_581893591906904_317565087_n.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	13368  

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Lovely photos where have you been? I have missed you
Life. Life, man. I have missed you all too!

I suppose I will ask here. Now that I am back, I actually accidentally came across the MoFo photo album that I made. Everyone who wanted to be in it picked out their favorite photo of themselves, and I loaded it to the book with their user name under it. There are several new people here since I disappeared almost a year and a half ago. So I figured I'd ask. Actually Pike, you weren't showing pictures of yourself back then, but I see many now. Come on, be a sweetie pie and pick one out for me. Pleeeeeease!

Just going through it now, and damn, some of these people are gone. Is Justin still here? I'm leaving them in it. Anyways, this is a very easy way to see all the members. The thread is for seeing MANY pictures of the members, and other stuff. I only use one picture. I don't mind changing it when you want to switch it out, but it stays at one photo each.

Here it is . . . MoFo Photo Album!