WWE Films

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
See No Evil is truly horrible and The Condemned is just a blatant Battle Royale rip off, only with prisoners, which makes it less entertaining then having kids.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I found the condemned to be a good movie, nothing brilliant but an ok watch. The marine was alright but lacked something important... a decent story and better actors. See No Evil is a disgrace and it is one of the movies that I will never have to watch again

i have only seen one and if the other three are the same i wont be missing outTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

yeah see no evil made me wish i saw evil so i didnt have to watch that movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Longest Yard (2005) was okay. I believe it had Steve Austin and Bill Goldberg in it.
Yeah they were in it as well as Kevin Nash and The Great Kali But it isnt a WWE production.

The King of Movies
12 Rounds i think is a new WWE film. It looks good.

The Marine and The Condemmend were great films. I guess if you didn't like them, action isn't realy your type of genre then.

See No Evil though, it was very crap.

The King of Movies
12 Round's I havent heared of that one Whats it like or isnt it out yet?

See No Evil = POOP
Here is some info on 12 Rounds...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1160368/

It comes out in the UK in May. I havent seen it yet, but i plan to.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
My friend wants to see 12 Rounds, so I'll probably go.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
12 Rounds does indeed look like a awesome film cheers

I didnt see anything saying it was a WWE production so I dont know if it is or not, but it does look good

The Godzilla films sometimes have a western star in them and Godzilla:Final Wars had Don "The Predator" Frye as leading man.

He is an American professional mixed martial arts fighter, actor, and professional wrestler. Frye rose to fame fighting in early Ultimate Fighting Championship events, winning the UFC 8 and Ultimate Ultimate 96 tournaments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Frye

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godzilla_Final_Wars

The Marine was OK but I didn't like it when the villain took a sledge hammer to him and just hurt him. Real world; it would have flattened muscle and broken bone.

The Condemned was OK. Entertainment but not a great film.

Good to see Big Daddy kicking Giant Haystack's ass, even if it was all arranged. Where's Mick McManus when you need him?

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four
I saw condemned on dvd, rented it, wasn't good but wasn't terrible.

Marine I just saw on TV, what a meh movie. I don't really see myself ever bothering with 12 Rounds.

where i can see the wrestling movies ? anyone have any idea

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Go down to your local rental store and search for movies such as: "See No Evil", "The Marine" or "The Commended".

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Go down to your local rental store and search for movies such as: "See No Evil", "The Marine" or "The Commended".
I would only recommend watching The Condemned The Marine is meh, but See No Evil is poop

The Elected Movie Eliminator
The Condemned I haven't seen yet, but been meaning to for quite some time. The Marine is just full-of action and See No Evil, I haven't seen yet nor do I intend to.