News

Tools    

There's too many people in the world, we need less births, not more. But one day nature will take care of the problem of over population for us, by balancing the scales.
Quite true, yet the problem with over population comes from developing countries but, strangely enough, it's not PC to talk about this. Instead, we in the West are criticized for not producing enough children and told we must import (and support) migrants from the rest of the world. What a paradox, eh?

Quite true, yet the problem with over population comes from developing countries but, strangely enough, it's not PC to talk about this. Instead, we in the West are criticized for not producing enough children and told we must import (and support) migrants from the rest of the world. What a paradox, eh?
In fact, whenever I have talked with the politically correct people about the declining population of westerners then they have emphasized on NOT CRITICISING westerners for their dwindling population. They have instead defended this low birth rate by saying that it's their personal choice to not have children.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
And what's that got to do with you, single guy? That's right - absolutely nothing.

Any mofos or their families in the path of Hurricane irma? Looks nasty.

Kinda funny that they just said mutually exclusive things about whether Westerners are blamed. Gotta coordinate that groupthink better.

Anyway, the idea that it's not PC to talk about overpopulation (which is largely a myth) is almost comically wrong. It's primarily progressives who are concerned with it, probably because it ties in so easily to environmental issues. But we've established that "PC" is often just a catch-all term for "anything I don't like," and this is just the latest example of trying to clumsily shove things into it that have no actual connection to all the other things shoved into it previously,

Also be warned that just trying to find backdoor ways to do the same things I've already issued ultimatums about isn't going to be excused on technicalities, or by being only overtly literal.

And what's that got to do with you, single guy? That's right - absolutely nothing.

I could ask you in a similar vein as to what my criticism of Pakistan has got to do with you? Why you get so worked up considering you are Australian not Pakistani .

What groupthink Yoda? We do not sit all the time on this forum ( unlike some people) to form groups let alone groupthink. It is perfectly all right for people with same views to not agree on some things.

Do you have any actual news or just bashing your usual drum! How;s that rock throwing baseball bat waving skirmish on the indo china border you were jumping up nd down about; you know, you could lecture western mofos who have access to global news publications with your times of india articles some more. Maybe you should concentrate your fears on that rather than what westerners are doing with their reproductive organs. Your two countries are going to wipe out the biggest overpopulators of the planet before population rates elsewhere do any damage.

Do you have any actual news or just bashing your usual drum! How;s that rock throwing baseball bat waving skirmish on the indo china border you were jumping up nd down about; you know, you could lecture western mofos who have access to global news publications with your times of india articles some more. Maybe you should concentrate your fears on that rather than what westerners are doing with their reproductive organs. Your two countries are going to wipe out the biggest overpopulators of the planet before population rates elsewhere do any damage.
The doklam standoff in the high Himalayas has died down without coming to conflict . Unlike Pakistan, India and China are sane powers and want to concentrate on development not war .

Population: just like with driving a car or flying a plane, training and a license should be required for people to have kids.

"You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming a$$h0le be a father. "

- Keanu Reeves as Tod in Parenthood (1989)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Well.
The office has planned a trip down to Disney for a few months. We leave this evening. So, yeah. We'll be driving into the belly of the beast

IF it hits Florida, it may hit on Saturday. We're scheduled to be driving back Friday, so technically we should be ahead of the storm but probably stuck in interstate roadway traffic. Rumor now is we may drive back late Thursday night, which I'm not looking forward to due to being in a park all day until midnight. I hope we will at least get to shower before entering the van back. ugh.

On topic of the birth rate, I would think it has more to do with middle- to upper-middle classes trying to be more fiscally cautious by planning for children later in life on the assumption they might be in a more stable place at that time. Whether that's a result of strategic planning or just selfishness in wanting the newest iPhone, car, or bloated and unnecessary 5-bedroom home, with 5 maxed credit cards I cannot say. Either way, I doubt it has anything to do with being or being taught political correctness.

Captain steel, in fact special incentives should be given to westerners to produce children.

Once again we disagree among ourselves and fail to groupthink . Let's have a group meeting pronto !!

Well.
The office has planned a trip down to Disney for a few months. We leave this evening. So, yeah. We'll be driving into the belly of the beast

IF it hits Florida, it may hit on Saturday. We're scheduled to be driving back Friday, so technically we should be ahead of the storm but probably stuck in interstate roadway traffic. Rumor now is we may drive back late Thursday night, which I'm not looking forward to due to being in a park all day until midnight. I hope we will at least get to shower before entering the van back. ugh.

On topic of the birth rate, I would think it has more to do with middle- to upper-middle classes trying to be more fiscally cautious by planning for children later in life on the assumption they might be in a more stable place at that time. Whether that's a result of strategic planning or just selfishness in wanting the newest iPhone, car, or bloated and unnecessary 5-bedroom home, with 5 maxed credit cards I cannot say. Either way, I doubt it has anything to do with being or being taught political correctness.
Oh safe travels, ynwtf. And fingers crossed you're all pushed in to the showers first.

And I agree - I have no idea where that political correctness jab came from. Oh...wait.

What groupthink Yoda? We do not sit all the time on this forum ( unlike some people) to form groups let alone groupthink. It is perfectly all right for people with same views to not agree on some things.
The groupthink that has people reflexively excusing things based only on political alliance, or conspicuously never bothering to express the disagreement you mention, or replying only to nod in agreement rather than contribute something meaningful.

What we choose not to say can express just as much as what we do.

...They have instead defended this low birth rate by saying that it's their personal choice to not have children.
Of course the decision to have children or not, is a personal choice.

The last government that I know of that had an active breeding program for it's population, was Nazi Germany.

The last government that I know of that had an active breeding programfor it's population, was Nazi Germany.
I am just asking people to make a personal choice to increase population. Not forcing anything.

More on Population: People have accused this idea as being Eugenics, but it's not (in the classic sense) in that it's not based on race, creed, ethnicity, color, religion or nationality, but entirely on aberrant behavior.

I propose that criminals convicted of violent crimes are immediately sterilized as a prerequisite to their sentence. Anyone guilty of crimes against children (including abuse, neglect, molestation, etc.) be rendered sterile. Every courtroom should be equipped with a small surgical center so that the sterilization can be carried out upon conviction.

The last government that I know of that had an active breeding program for it's population, was Nazi Germany.
India had one much more recent than that.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30040790