What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching The Princess Bride on AMC.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Looking at poor Boris he has been ill and hasn't eaten for 11days he has been in hospital but he is allowed to come home as it is Christmas, if he vomits he is to go straight back he has lost so much weight he is a walking skeleton They are not sure what has caused it.
That's terrible! I hope he feels better soon

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been out to my sister's trying to unfreeze her pipes. She can't even use the toilet so is in the process of decamping to my mum's until the thaw happens.

That'll teach her for living in a cute little country cottage. That I wanted.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
poor Boris!!! hope he is okay!!!

getting ready to pack for our first trip overnight with Julesee!! be forewarned.. i am posting a thread of her first christmas when we get back!!

Drinking Bailey's with my mum and sister and about to mow down on some sweets. Think i'll finish the night with a head massage.

Just got done grilling dinner. Sipping on a Heineken.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Julesee is down for the night and Santa has already came by to drop off both her and Lil Man's gifts. I still have yet to pack for myself for our trip. Merry Christmas, Mofos!! Hope no one gets coal in their stockings!!!

Merry Christmas!!! and it's a white one over here!!

poor Boris!!! hope he is okay!!!

getting ready to pack for our first trip overnight with Julesee!! be forewarned.. i am posting a thread of her first christmas when we get back!!
Can't wait to see pictures of her first Christmas

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for Boris He is no worse and no better I am off to Melbourne tomorrow, so, my X is going to look after him he has to go back to the vet on Wednesday

It is Christmas Day here to all my lovely MoFo's

Girlfriend had what can only be describe as an adult version of a colic so sorted that out and made a cuppa for everyone.