What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I rarely buy dvds anymore , but it's one of my favorite films and it was 3 dollars on ebay with free shipping

Good deal. Now I gotta find Das Boot for cheap.

My life isn't written very well.
Holden, let us know how Let the Right One In is...please.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Picked up Role Models and Zodiac today. Zodiac was on the shelf for $10, so I figured, why not?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Picked up some ex rentals- Eden Lake, Paranoid Park, Black Water and Semi-Pro and then Intacto and The Fall (Blu-Ray) and after seeing the amazing cast of Red Sun (thanks to UF) picked that up when saw it for few bob.

On a side note, i'm well bummed that both Let the Right One In and Synchedote New York are out on R1 but are look at a mid-year cinematic release over here. They worth shipping over or waiting to see on big screen?

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
On Sunday I bought A Man Apart (2003), My Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) and V for Vendetta (2005) all for $9AU each.

A Man Apart (2003) - Well I've said it before and I"ll say it again. I'll watch anything with Vin Diesel in it. I'd never seen this and how could I pass this buy with a tag line like this:
"When they took his love., They took his life. Now he's taking it back."

My Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) - Once again, I'd never seen this either. I love Wes Anderson though, so I had faith. I was correct. It was awesome.

V for Vendetta (2005) - This I've been wanting to see again. I want to memorise several of the speeches said by V. It also makes me look forward to seeing Watchman even more.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
KasperKristensen, Oh I love kiss kiss bang bang. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer together. They should make more movies together.

PRINCE OF EGYPET
THAT DARN CAT
astronut famer
Vantage pont
kindergarten cop
leave it to beaver

"Barney Miller" SEASON THREE

&feature=related
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Favorite character in the show, Holden?

Favorite character in the show, Holden?

Wojciehowicz, Dietrich, Yemana, Luger, Haris, Fish, Barney...all of 'em, really. I guess I'd have to flip a coin between Wojo and Dietrich if forced to choose. Don't force me.

You want to post like me?
KasperKristensen, Oh I love kiss kiss bang bang. Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer together. They should make more movies together.
Yeah mate, absolutely!

I made a quiz about it: http://www.movieforums.com/community/quiz.php?quizid=38 . The record so far is 6 correct, 4 wrong. See if you can beat it.

And a review. Here's a link if you want to read it: http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=18864 .

I like you already, and welcome to the forum.

Didn't have any of them. Figured I'd buy the best one first.
OK, I don't want to piss on your bonfire or anything, but I have to ask; were you being sarcastic? All three bored me to death, but The Two Towers was, by quite a long way, the absolute worst and most boring of the three.

21 Grams is great.
The only reason I got it is because Sean Penn is one of my favorite actors.