Attention Female MoFo's.....Which Male MoFo is the cutest?

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Heheheh. Looks like my endearing babby-photo has done its work Now someone send me some anti-ageing-cream so i can keep my baby-blues unwrinkled ! (or maybe i should just stop winking? That might help. And yes Sexy, i said winking Dammit. It is obessive [ha-hah - resisted])

My life isn't written very well.
I do believe this is about to get interesting......

Welcome back Moviefan. I wasn't calling you anything nasty, I was just wondering why other members seem to think it's appropriate to deem you as such. There are certain holes in this plot, perhaps ones that shouldn't be addressed to spare hurt feelings. Although Golgots' baby pic should answer a few questions ????????

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Although Golgots' baby pic should answer a few questions ????????
Dammit! Didn't notice there was another page!! That was about Gracie's endorsement of my poop-pants days (dammit)

EDIT: Tho maybe displays of all our days-of-innocence could soften the ruffled brows abounding here? Nah - but worth a try :sedate nod+slight eyebrow lift:

Welcome back Moviefan... we missed you around here... and as everyone knows, there are two sides to every story...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have NEVER been under the impression that you are a bitch. I hope that you stick around and let the **** roll down hill.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

why is this in the games forum? what kind of sick, cruel game is this?! aaaaaghghghghghghghdkk
kdkkdkkdklslls

lsllslldkkkdkkfjjsklklssdkll;lasdfkl;l

lsdllsdl;sl;daf jasldfkklskd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

Originally Posted by linespalsy
why is this in the games forum? what kind of sick, cruel game is this?! aaaaaghghghghghghghdkk
kdkkdkkdklslls

lsllslldkkkdkkfjjsklklssdkll;lasdfkl;l

lsdllsdl;sl;daf jasldfkklskd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------
This is actually several episodes of As the Stomach Turns.

Originally Posted by moviefan20
Thank you very much for that assumption jrs. I am sorry if i never got back to you but i sent you an email about a month ago telling you that i would not be able to talk for a while b/c my classes and work consumed up most of my time. This is something that i wanted to come back to. I really appreciate it. This is the first time i have been on this site in a LONG TIME. But, since everyone jumped to conclusions to call me a bitch...without even knowing me...i just want to thank you.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
OKAY
Either your being serious with the bawling guy or your "making fun" of my honesty

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Originally Posted by jrs
I'm being serious.....I am the one bawling.
ok, thanks for clearing that up

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Gracie
Funny. I'm the youngest one here, yet the first female poster! Anyway, Blibblobblib, probobly. I never really thought a pierced eyebrow looked good anyone, but it looks good in him. BUT, that's not my official vote becase Holden and JRS haven't posted any pictures!
Thanx Gracie, how did i miss this!? Unfortunatly ive had to take it out now as i nearly ripped my face off with a duvet cover......horrible horrible story that ill save for my grankids

But my next plan on self-pain is a lip piercing. im seriously thinking about it.

Originally Posted by moviefan20
This is something that i wanted to come back to. I really appreciate it. This is the first time i have been on this site in a LONG TIME. But, since everyone jumped to conclusions to call me a bitch...without even knowing me...i just want to thank you.
Yeah i know its old but i just had to comment, Moviefan, Ive had nothing but nice things Ive said to you or about you so next time you say "everyone" would you please be kind enough to add everyone minus Naisy because you know I uh am part of that everyone, im sure it was a post made under a racked off mood, i still just wanted to point out, that i never called you a bitch....at least not while i know about it, NOTE this post was made under serve tiredness