Films that NEED a Robot

Tools    

I prefer Robut, when discussing these matters. But yes, many, many films could use one. A Robut Jack Nicholson would be OK by me in just about anything.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Robuts and piss are a bad combination. Rust, ya know.

PW - brilliant! I think I'd prefer a robut Nicholson, in fact. I'm thinking "Always Look on the Bright Side of Your Life" with a robotic stutter... yay!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Passion of the Christ would be greatly improved by a robot. I mean he could roll in and say "I'll save you, Jesus!" and zap the Romans away and then there could be a hilarious Jesus/Robot buddy action comedy. I would so watch that.

Come to think of it, every movie needs a robot.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Any film that Keanu Reeves appears in needs at least a subplot where we learn he is, in fact, a robot (or alien from a distant galaxy). It's the only way to credibly explain his complete lack of emotions and humanity.

"Woah. Batteries running down, Dudes."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Wall-E. I always thought one more would do the trick.
See, I've been mystified why I didn't fall in love with that one. Now, I totally get it. Whew!!

Holden... another mystery solved.

This thread salves my fetid brain.

The English Patient with Wall-E thrown in there probably would have garnered a few more Oscars. How can you say no to a burn victim AND playful comedic relief?