Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Most.boring.movie.ever.
Heh! I remember saying it was the best sci-fi I'd seen in a while.

It's cerebral sci-fi, dealing more with concepts & psychology than aliens and laser gun fights (although the special effects were quite good) which means it may be a bit on the slow side for people looking for the next Star Wars movie.

This might just do nobody any good.
What kills it for me is the total lack of chemistry between Pratt and Lawrence.

The Andy Garcia cameo is hilarious tho.

Watched an hour plus. Lawrence Fishburne arrived & I left. Waste of Jennifer’s talents.

Lots lately...

A Company of Wolves (so dull, though nice set design and atmosphere/music - - maybe a revisit will be in order)

Shutter Island - couldn't care any less for the story or characters. What an awkward, predictable, overblown mess of a film.

Rockula - oy

Frightmare - double oyyy

Basically, everything that is on Amazon Prime right now, I ended up giving the GONG.

This might just do nobody any good.
A Company of Wolves (so dull, though nice set design and atmosphere/music - - maybe a revisit will be in order)

Shutter Island - couldn't care any less for the story or characters. What an awkward, predictable, overblown mess of a film.
Boo.

C'mon Sedai, he did direct Batman Forever and Batman &... oh wait, never mind, you're right.

Sorry, can't seem to figure out how put the quotes in those fancy boxes like everyone else
No argument regarding Joel Schumacher. I really liked Falling Down but haven't really cared for anything else he's done.[/quote]

Schumacher's had a few decent runs..
The Lost Boys
Flawless with Phili[p Seymour Hoffman and Robert DeNiro was at least a curious watch,

He's got some style...he just makes his movies so syrupy that..well, Ok fine...he sucks.

Watched this for 30 minutes & hadn’t the faintest idea what was going on. If Iranian cinema wants to attract western audiences, there has to be some kind of exposition going on. Doesn’t have to be in dialogue even; screenshots would suffice. One of the female leads was overacting horribly so I bailed out.

All I See Is You (2016)...All I seen was 5 minutes of stunningly amateurish film making, so I shut it off. Despite having Blake Lively in it, I wasn't really interested in the story premise anyway....

This might be a good film? You can't judge a movie by 5 minutes. Anyone seen this?

At least once a year a movie appears in my Netflix Q that has no business being there. No way in hell did I put this movie in my Q. I dislike Westerns & Peter Fonda & have zero interest in Warren Oates. It turned out to be a very simple story, but rather a good one. Apart from the storyline, the movie sucked.

A system of cells interlinked
The Lego Movie

So annoying. Didn't like anything about it, and after about 20-30 minutes, my teeth were on edge and I had to bail out. Terrible stuff.

Citizen, you're not interested in a Blake Lively movie?
Nah, she's OK, but I'm not going to watch something just because she's in it. So far Blake Lively hasn't been in anything really great. Though I think she has talent.

The Hired Hand

At least once a year a movie appears in my Netflix Q that has no business being there. No way in hell did I put this movie in my Q. I dislike Westerns & Peter Fonda & have zero interest in Warren Oates. It turned out to be a very simple story, but rather a good one. Apart from the storyline, the movie sucked.
I love that film. I reviewed it and gave it a
and I don't give those out to often.

The The Hired Hand won the New York Film Critics Circle Awards in 1971. It's not an entertainment film, it's more akin to a western art house film.

The gremlins are at it again. No idea how this got into my Netflix Q. No clue what it’s about.