The MoFo Bad Reputation

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I wonder how many Iroquois has from them. He replies a lot.
As I recall, none whatsoever. I've put it down to two reasons - one, they're too busy trying to spam and two, they're too stupid to figure out there's a rep system in place.

And I definitely remember getting a few pieces of -rep from Holden Pike. Of course, I deserved it as I was being a passive-aggressive dumbass towards him, when I got the post comment that I still haven't forgotten four years later...

"Do you want to get into a pissing match with me?"

Anyway, current rep count?

+2468 (who do we appreciate?)

My life isn't written very well.
Just make a thread and title it using eye-rolling puns.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

A system of cells interlinked
I would think being a smart ass is just fine, but being a dumb ass would net some neg rep....

I am burdened with glorious purpose
By the way, I'm certainly not complaining about or crying over the negative rep I've received during my tenure. Because unlike most of you, I ain't at all afraid to dish it out. In fact, I've given out more negative rep than positive. Positive = 41.88%, and Negative = 58.12%.

Yup. But that percentage is coming down. I think not all that long ago it used to be at over 61% negative, so I reckon I'm softening in my old age.
Ah, yes, I can attest to you not being afraid. My only negative rep point was dished out by you.

Of course, that was in response to my giving you one of the very few neg points I've ever given. I thought you were so mean! (I was new then, I didn't understand Holden's "style.")

Reading this thread, I'm pretty shocked that so many of you have neg rep points. You're all like the core of this website! But then again, when you all refer to spammers and those that were banned, I never know who these people are.....or were....

I don't think I've ever gotten a -rep from you. I'm just curious, what does one have to do to get one? I'm not being a smart@ss, I'm just curious as to your criteria.

Holden hit me a few times... and if I remember correctly, it was because I mentioned something about having a problem with a member handing out negative rep left and right... and I assume he thought I meant him... but I didn't. It was the other member (who is no longer here) who used to just randomly hit members with as many negative rep points as the system would allow at a time.... this was all back when all of it was anonymous and I assume he got his kicks by doing so… anyway, I thought I knew who it was who hit me by the comment they left... but was 100% sure who it was by the comment he left after I made another post accusing them of having certain body parts missing...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Reading this thread, I'm pretty shocked that so many of you have neg rep points. You're all like the core of this website! But then again, when you all refer to spammers and those that were banned, I never know who these people are.....or were....

If you stay around here long enough, you're bound to get some negative rep from someone... I even got one in the quote thread once from a regular member just because they didn't understand the quote I posted...

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I would give out more negative rep, but I get warned by Yoda to cool it.

I actually love the neg rep I have. I am not saying: I love neg rep. I deserved the hits I have been dinged with ftmp. There are quite a few gratuitous hits, but I probably asked for those also. What I am saying is that sometimes I push a button or smack an arse on purpose. Sometimes my butt gets slapped back . No matter what though, I have always been me, no excuses or ducking, that is just how it is.

I would give out more negative rep, but I get warned by Yoda to cool it.
I always wonder when someone makes statements like this because I've seen numerous posts over the last few years that it was obvious why they received negative rep... but then I've seen others that had me scratching my head as to why someone hit them with negative... so, out of curiosity, what kind of posts would you give negative rep to?

I always wonder when someone makes statements like this because I've seen numerous posts over the last few years that it was obvious why they received negative rep... but then I've seen others that had me scratching my head as to why someone hit them with negative... so, out of curiosity, what kind of posts would you give negative rep to?
Not necessarily posts, but posters.

Certain members I just don't like.

Here's some examples;

I've got more rep than you, so I have more creditability.

I've got more seniority.

Point whores.

There are sections of MoFo I just don't go, like personal pictures.
This is a movie forum, not a beauty contest.

But??????????????????????

I am so cute, toothless and all.

Lighten up Loner. Sometimes it's just fun to be able to put a face to the poster is all. I don't think "beauty contest" ever entered anyone's mind. Except for 7thson that is . Speaking of which when do we get to see a picture of you anyway Loner? It says you've been a member here for going on 6 years. Join the forum and the fun.

Lighten up Loner. Sometimes it's just fun to be able to put a face to the poster is all. I don't think "beauty contest" ever entered anyone's mind. Except for 7thson that is . Speaking of which when do we get to see a picture of you anyway Loner? It says you've been a member here for going on 6 years. Join the forum and the fun.
You're in the Seattle area right?

Someday maybe we'll make a run to Scarecrow Video and rent some rare films.

Then you'll get to see what I look like.

Maybe some of the other posters in the area might be interested.

In watching films I mean, not necessarily what I look like.

You ready? You look ready.
I have amassed 92 negative rep points during my 5 years here. That works out to 18.4 a year and 1.53 a month. Of course, in reality, 80% of those negative reps were acquired during my first 2-3 years here. In fact, I was on the all-time negative list up until awhile ago. Man, I was a pain in the arse.

As of late, I have only gotten a few negative reps (mostly from Yoda and a few were bogus, IMO....that's right Chris, I said you gave me BOGUS reps! ). As for the rep I dish out only 5% of it is negative. I don't give it out just because I disagree with someone, like I used to do, but rather when someone is unfairly attacking another user. There are, of course, other times when I'll neg rep someone, but I can't even remember the last time I did it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You're in the Seattle area right?
Sure am. I live down in Des Moines and work Downtown.

Someday maybe we'll make a run to Scarecrow Video and rent some rare films.
I would love to. In all the years I've been here I've never made it to that store. Sad right? It's always been a little too far for me to travel. I would really love to get my hands on a bunch of their old VHS stuff so's I can copy it before it disappears forever and I have to wait until some old cronie decides to throw us a bone and put it out on a cheap DVD.

Then you'll get to see what I look like.

Maybe some of the other posters in the area might be interested.
I think that would be pretty cool. I really do.

I would love to. In all the years I've been here I've never made it to that store. Sad right? It's always been a little too far for me to travel. I would really love to get my hands on a bunch of their old VHS stuff so's I can copy it before it disappears forever and I have to wait until some old cronie decides to throw us a bone and put it out on a cheap DVD.

I think that would be pretty cool. I really do.
I should give you neg rep for not going to Scarecrow.

I'll warn you, some of the films labeled Rental by Approval have a pretty steep deposit.

It also helps me to have a list going in there.

I get a little overwelmed.

No, but thanks for the compliment.

There's nothing wrong with getting to know each other. We share our faces, our children, our pets, our hobbies, some of our problems, what we're doing from day to day, etc . . . I'm not sure why that bothers you. If you'd rather not know any of us any better than what we think of movies, that's fine, but it shouldn't bother you any that we do.

Since I have been here, I have never given anyone negative rep.
I hate it.
I would just as soon air it out in a post.

My life isn't written very well.
I was thinking of that too. I can't remember the last time I gave someone neg rep. I guess I'd rather give positive rep and ignore opinions that I consider different than my own.
However, the way some of you have been so insensitive about the passing of Michael Jackson, I'm encouraged to rethink my philosophy. Maybe rethink some of my MoFos...