The MoFo Bad Reputation

Tools    

Sorry if this topics been used before.
I have a 1 negative rep so far in my tenure here (well until this thread that is), and Im curious if theres someone or somoenes that have a considerable amount of "thumbs down" votes. With all the debating and analyzing that goes on here Id think it inevitable to collect some. Especially amongst the posters with huge post counts.

My guess is Yoda has the largest negative rep count (though Im sure its overshadowed by his massive positive rep count) due to being a moderator, and having to lay down the law at times. Really a negative rep imo isnt the scarlet letter A. Especially if theyve posted here a long time.

Any high "neg" rep counts out there? Any funny stories attached to them? Please share...

Click on the "Quick Links" tab in the top right hand corner and then click on the "Post Ratings" tab. This will answer some of your questions. And no, Yoda isn't the negative rep leader.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Thanks Harry. Yep that answered the actual count part of the question, and Im surprised who #1 is. Usually its the most opinionated person will carry the most baggage.
Dont think of it as people giving you a bad rep! Its more like the grill of your car collecting lovebugs.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have 5 neg rep, I think it is pretty good for being here just under a year. I do know that 2 of them were accidents though

I'vr got 4 negative rep, so far. I'm pretty sure that messengerthug has had more negative rep than anyone, though.

I have two negative rep points, and one of them was given to me by accident.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Someone had to do it

Notice I give very little neg rep. I tend to ignore posts I don't like. Oddly, I don't mind receiving -rep much.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rep.png
Views:	119
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	6449  

I have three negative rep. Two were from Vertical Gunn, when I was trying to get him to stop making so many multiple . . . everything. He said I deserved it, of course. He got a few of us that night, including Mark, who also deserved it. What a turd he was.

That's about all the story I have with mine, Tongo.

I have 22 neg reps... and, if I remember right, several of those were from Vertical Gunn too... which I thought was funny because he was a acting like a child having a temper tantrum. Several of the others I have were from another "member" who is no longer here who had a tendency to just randomly hit people with negative rep.

As for me handing out negative rep... I have a few times but I don't think any of the ones I hit were regular members...

Negative: 0.49%

I'm more prone to say something about a post I don't like in the threads than hit someone with negative rep...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Mine is at 3.43% Negative.

I don't negative rep regulars, either. I'm stressing the word "regulars". I hit spammers, from time to time, but I usually forget to. I negative repped Vertical Gunn after he hit us all that night. Oddly enough, he plus repped some odd post of mine, roughly 5-10 seconds after I did his. He then sent me a "I respect you" comment, and posted that "Apology" thread. You're right, Caity. They were tantrums.

It's a pity his negative rep didn't leave with him.

In the Beginning...
I have 15 negative rep points. Most of those are accidental, I think, but I know I've received a few from here-and-gone spammers who usually don't like what I have to say about the ridiculous threads they start.

As far as giving out negative rep, my percentage is 0.13% (all to spammers).

A system of cells interlinked
+2667

I am a mod, so I accrue a negative here and there in the line of duty. I am also an overbearing hot-headed jack ass, so that nets me a few, as well. I think a good 10-15 are from Meatwadsprite, as we didn't get along at all when he first joined. I think the kid's the berries now, though...

Wow, spammers negative repping. That's crap. That should disappear when they are banned. Those little . . .

Hell, I've never even seen one stick around long enough to negative rep someone. Of course that might have something to do with me banning them right after the spam thread goes up.

I wonder how many Iroquois has from them. He replies a lot.

Positive: 1600
Negative: 52

Positive: 94.89%
Negative: 5.11%

Looks like i'm in lead for neg rep. Think most of it was jrs or maybe when i was a 16 year old illiterate noob, talking about how Kate Beckinsale was photo-shopped boobs in the Underworld poster and that Freddy vs Jason vs Ash was definitely going to get made because it would be like sooo arwsome