Now casting: The Movie Forums Movie!

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Episode 1: The Django Menace

Yoda: Frank Oz
Sexy Celebrity: Brad Pitt
Holden Pike: Toshiro Mifune (with bad English dubbing and a deep British accent)
The Silver Bullet: Gary Busey
Kong: Mighty Joe Young
Django: The unborn child of Tim Robbins and William Shatner
Narrator (Beale the Rippe): The voice of Vincent Price

If you weren't listed don't fret. It is not because you aren't loved, it is becuase this is just the first movie in a series. I will feature as many members as I can in later movies.

Yes.

The man had some wicked pipes. If I had to limit my selection to those who still dwell this astral....I mean those who are still living, I'd pick Mr. Gary Oldman.

Oh, goody, I'm Brad Pitt! This means I can put up a new avatar of him. Yippie.

I thought you'd like that.

I was actually giving some thought to writing a short script....we shall see how much time the mad prophet has on his hands in the near future.......

Right now we'll concern ourselves with the simple/basic things...ideal casting....storyline....things of that nature.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
This is going to be too much....

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

It was beauty killed the beast.
You cast Might Joe Young in the role of Kong?!?! Have you gone completely mad?!?!?!

I am the Mad Prophet.

But yes. Mighty Joe Young. (I was talking about the Ray Harryhausen version of the film if that matters).

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally posted by Beale the Rippe
But yes. Mighty Joe Young. (I was talking about the Ray Harryhausen version of the film if that matters).
Ah, yes, it does make a difference.

Brad Pitt is required to get a haircut for this once in a lifetime role because I'm not a fan of long hair on men. It won't do. Make it short. I just got a short haircut tonight too, so he'll have to imitate.

I must become Caligari..!
He looks like a hobo with that long hair and that beard

oh and what about a mullet

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...