Jurassic World 3

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Haha, I heard about this on Twitter and made a funny comment asking if Ian Malcolm's black daughter was coming back.

There'll be new kids in this one.

Alan Grant had twins with a Maori woman... one is Indian, the other is Chinese.

Seriously though... after last year's Jurassic Park: The Lost World... sorry... The Fallen Lost Kingdom Park World: A Jurassic Park Story... crap, sorry my bad, getting the stories mixed up... after last year's Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom... the filmmakers have proved themselves as totally incapable of making a new, decent plot with the Jurassic story.

About time we saw a reboot/remake.
A new Jurassic Park, with a scene for scene translation from the book.
18 rated horror, and the premise will make millions, right there.

Welcome to the human race...
^An odd thing to say considering how the ending of Fallen Kingdom implies that

WARNING: "Fallen Kingdom" spoilers below
the dinosaurs are now actually roaming the Earth

so to ditch the promise of a post-apocalyptic dinosaur story to go and do yet another story centred around the island (and a direct reboot of the original to boot) seems just as uninspired. You can't just paper that over with an 18 rating.

A bucket of anxiety
Seriously though... after last year's Jurassic Park: The Lost World... sorry... The Fallen Lost Kingdom Park World: A Jurassic Park Story... crap, sorry my bad, getting the stories mixed up... after last year's Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom... the filmmakers have proved themselves as totally incapable of making a new, decent plot with the Jurassic story.

About time we saw a reboot/remake.
A new Jurassic Park, with a scene for scene translation from the book.
18 rated horror, and the premise will make millions, right there.
Eh. My problem with the Jurassic Park/World sequels was that the controlled breeding was always focused on making big, bad military weapons which just doesn't make any sense. At least in the first Jurassic World, the decision was made for their PARK. But auctions and child cloning and military weapon....no. Just no. I would've had the DNA be smuggled and used to make small, cute, fluffy dinosaurs to sell to people as pets. And then have havoc be caused by the eggs of the cute dinosaurs carry the genes of the original dinosaurs, so they have sharp teeth and stuff. It could be like Gremlins. Boom! Two properties to capitalize on mwahahahaha!

they are too old