The New Design Thread

Tools    

Edit... when I click it, it just acts like the regular Quote button and takes me to the reply page.
Hmmm, pretty sure that's just a caching problem. But I'll PM you to debug, since it's a little boring and technical to make sure.

I see the "Multi-Quote" link but when I go to reply, no quotes are there.

You probably checked juuuuust before I made them visible for everyone. Try a refresh.
Edit... when I click it, it just acts like the regular Quote button and takes me to the reply page.
Hmmm, pretty sure that's just a caching problem. But I'll PM you to debug, since it's a little boring and technical to make sure.
Working great for me. HK can stop moaning now.
Well, about this.
Success!!!

Thank you so very, very much.

The site is now complete. You may take the rest of the weekend off.

I see the "Multi-Quote" link but when I go to reply, no quotes are there.
Are you clicking the link on each post? The text'll change to yellow if you clicked it.

Also, it won't work if you go through Quick Reply--which I'm pretty sure was the case before.

I click them -- it lights up yellow -- I go to "Go Advanced" instead of Quick Reply -- but there aren't any quotes to be seen.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Works here.
Success!!!

Thank you so very, very much.

The site is now complete. You may take the rest of the weekend off.
Are you clicking the link on each post? The text'll change to yellow if you clicked it.

Also, it won't work if you go through Quick Reply--which I'm pretty sure was the case before.
I click them -- it lights up yellow -- I go to "Go Advanced" instead of Quick Reply -- but there aren't any quotes to be seen.

Not working for either of my browsers. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Don't go to advanced. Just reply with quote in the last post you want to quote.
Not working for either of my browsers. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Oh, I see. Well, that works.

After I clicked on all thr posts, I went up to Post Reply at the top of the page.
Oh, I see. Well, that works.
Don't go to advanced. Just reply with quote in the last post you want to quote.
That works, too.

There needs to be something down below that'll do it.

I don't think that's necessary. At that point "Quick Reply" would be a total misnomer, and it never worked that way before, anyway. I think there are better uses of time than writing completely new functionality for something which is easily accessible two other ways already.

Oh, and not that this is a big whoop-de-do, but now, when you open a More Options menu, any other open ones close, same as the Favorite Movies/User Lists. Happened while updating the code in the process of adding Multi-Quote, so yay.