The Official NFL Thread

Tools    

No sleep last night and all I'm doing is pacing for tonight's game. I've waited 30 years for this ! 😱
This is why I love sports ☺️

Dunno if I'm be able to handle all of these Dak Prescott "breaks down in January " jokes after the game

Never really been a Cowboys fan but I end up rooting against any "so-and-so always chokes" narratives because I think they're bunk (along with the inverse), so I'm kinda cheering for Dak and Dallas just because of that.

Four. That's how many playoff victories the Cowboys have had since 2000. If you haven't followed football and wanted a thumbnail sketch of an organization over the last 27 or 28 years then today's game is probably it.

I wonder what the over/under is on someone getting eaten by a polar bear.

Dallas showing why they're always a one and done team in the playoffs.

I've never seen so many yolo balls being caught for 40+ catches / scores

Packers @ 49ers
Texans @ Ravens
Chiefs @ Bills

Likely round 2 matchups

That Packer-Cowboy game may go down as one of my top 5 favorite Packer games of all time. I was not expecting that. Doesn't hurt that the Cowboys are probably my third least fav team in the league (Bears,Vikings are 1 and 2 respectively) so beatin' them down is always feels good. Would have been nice to have Aikman was in the booth today. I do feel bad for MM though. I don't see how he survives this. I also feel bad because Joe Barry....****, this guy can't survive can he?

Congratulations to Dan Campbell and the Lions.

Billy to Dallas?
Billy is in his 70's. I think he'll ride off into the sunset with those 6 Super Bowl titles.

And yes, it was oh so sweet seeing the Cowboys get destroyed today.