Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

^It's memorable, that's for sure.

I've began this movie before, but my disc was scratched, and stopped playing around 40 minutes in. That was over a year ago, but today I'll actually be finishing this. I'm excited, considering I like Paths of Glory

I'll be interested to see what you think, PG.

I never seem to see James Gray's films get discussed around here. Personally I don't care for his work, though of course Joaquin Phoenix is always good.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My classes start tomorrow and I been meaning to watch more Ozu, but I feel like seeing something dumb yet entertaining, so I'm gonna watch Escape From New York.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
My classes start tomorrow and I been meaning to watch more Ozu, but I feel like seeing something dumb yet entertaining, so I'm gonna watch Escape From New York.
Boo! More Ozu! If you want more "entertaining" Ozu, That Nights Wife is an Ozu directed thriller!

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Friday

My theater is playing On the Waterfront so I'm going to be seeing that later. Excited to see it on the big screen.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Argo is so f*cking meh, it hurts. One of the worst best-picture winners ever.