Grattis på födelsedagen Peter!!!!

You have the heart of an Ayvwiya…
(and a temper to match… )…

Haliheliga Udetiyisgyi Tsosdanvtli…

Enjoy your day my friend…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Have a good one, pidd!

Mr. Zilla. It's an honor 'knowing' you. Master of intelligent debate, thoughtfulness, and scoring New York Babes, who else can do it? Nobody.

Have a great day today and make sure to sow them thar wild oats.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Happy Birthday Pidd!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIDDY!

MovieForums Extra

Here's a birthday "gif" for you Hope you have a happy one!! Karen

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Peter~

You're such a sweet and great person. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you pumpkin.
Have a wonderful day whatever you end you doing...you deserve some great play time.

Now...it's time for your 29 spanks...bend over youngin'.~

Lets put a smile on that block
Have a Blobbo day of Birthday Fun mr Pidd. May your day be filled with everything that you need on your birthday...and sausages. No birthday is complete without sausages.

Happy Birthday!!!! How old are you today?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Cait, Garrett, Brian, moviefan, rev-dawg, Karen, Annie and Blib Blob Blibby. Thank you all for the lovely posts! They mean a lot to me. It warms my heart coming home from a long day at work and see this thread. Thank you Caity for starting it and all you other guys for replying to it!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Forgot the picture Piddy-z:

Blow out your candles and make a wish!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Garrett
Forgot the picture Piddy-z:

Blow out your candles and make a wish!
Hmmm... Okay. I WANNA BE KING!!!

Oh, and Blibby.. I am 29 today. Honest to god, I don't feel a day older than twennyyyyyyyyy...4.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Bday Pidd!!

_S

Happy birthday mate.

Buon Compleano! to you, have a great day, you have a lot of living to do at 29, 30 aint bad either it's the over forty stuff that will kill you.

My life isn't written very well.
Piddy!

We must celebrate! Thanks for sharing all of your thoughts with us here. It's a pleasure to know you. Don't ever leave! Happy Birthday!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?