Project Runway

Is That Your Best?
That 70's Show
The O.C.
Grey's Anatomy
Take Home Chef
Dog The Bounty Hunter

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/MSakuro/me2.jpg

Our favourite shows are Prison Break, Oz, Hollyoaks, Eastenders, Bad Girls, & South Park

love peace and chicken grease
greys anatomy
lost
desperate housewives
csi
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

ORO
Currently...

AMERICAN DAD
THE COLBERT REPORT
PRISON BREAK
MY NAME IS EARL
THE NINE
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
SMALLVILLE
HOUSE M.D.
STUDIO 60
CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
GREY'S ANATOMY
HEROES

I love THE O.C. too.

A system of cells interlinked
Battlestar Galactica - THE best show on TV, bar none, IMO.
Lost
Invader Zim
Smallville
Heroes

That's it. I DVR everything, never watch a single commercial, and I seem to hate TV otherwise. I love the Whedon stuff, though, but it's all off the air at this point...

Spin-off of the newest incarnation of Doctor Who. I haven't seen the new Doctor Who so I'm coming into this one clueless(no change there then).

Basically it follows a a super-classified group of alien-hunters that all seem to be landing in Wales because it's a brilliant holiday destination (I swear I don't work for the Wales tourist industry).

The SFX are a bit 1994 but there's something irresistible about it (ok for me it was the alien in episode 2 that feeds off sexual energy and that led to girls making out, which all guys are obliged to love ) - Not that I minded of course!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Sedai
I love the Whedon stuff, though, but it's all off the air at this point...
Yeah, and after various arguments with Fox over Angel, Buffy, and Firefly, Joss Whedon says he has no plans of ever doing television again.

24 and Lost are two favorites.

I think my favorite new show would be Ted Danson's show Help Me Help You. IMO it's one of the funniest and most spontatious sitcoms I've seen in recent years (the revolving guest stars and the number of mental troubles they could have make things interesting)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by raggman
Spin-off of the newest incarnation of Doctor Who. I haven't seen the new Doctor Who so I'm coming into this one clueless(no change there then).

Basically it follows a a super-classified group of alien-hunters that all seem to be landing in Wales because it's a brilliant holiday destination (I swear I don't work for the Wales tourist industry).

The SFX are a bit 1994 but there's something irresistible about it (ok for me it was the alien in episode 2 that feeds off sexual energy and that led to girls making out, which all guys are obliged to love ) - Not that I minded of course!
torchwood is excellent, i fookin love it

i also love:
Never Mind The Buzzcocks
The Catherine Tate Show ---steadily getting better in the new series
Two Pints of Lager and A Packet of Crisps
CSI --- waiting for the new series to start, come the fook on channel 5
Loose Women

I watch way more televison than film, especially this year (I have a T.V Schedule, k?). I manage a couple hours of day, passively watching, even without cable. So what is it?

Sunday
Football, duh. I couldn't tell you anything about the NFL, but it's what I watch.

Monday
Re-runs of 'The Simpsons', 'Friends', and 'Everybody Loves Raymond'.
Football.
'How I met your Mother'-- Very funny, not always consistently funny for the first-time viewer though.
'Heroes'-- My brother watches this, and since the other T.V is in my parents room and they're old so they go to bed at like 9:30, I watch this. I am kind of getting into it. . .it is on Mondays right?

Tuesday
'NCIS'-- Favorite Show. I grew up watching J.A.G and even though Mark Harmon was a Q.B for UCLA (I know college football well-enough to know that USC is my team. Go Trojans!) I still love this show.

Wednesday
'Bones'-- This season has been soooooo much better than the first. The characters, especially title character Dr. Temperence Brennan (Bones), have matured and developed. After watching re-runs from last season, this is very clear to me.
'Criminal Minds'-- I was only watching this at first because my mother watched it, but now I am like so addicted. It is hard to watch though, and sometimes I've had to leave the room, but I love Mandy Patkin! At the end of every show I want to join the FBI. . .
'My Boys' on TBS-- Seems like a really short season (finale is tomorrow), but I really like this show. And before TBS was just the channel where I watched those two hour blocks of 'Friends' and 'Sex and the City'.

Thursday
Since Thursday is the day before Friday, the last school day of the week I only have time for one show (homework and studying and all), and as much as I love 'Grey's Anatomy', that show has gotta be CSI. This season has been just brilliant. Ahhh. Oh, and 'The Office'. but I watch those episodes on Saturdays off the net.

Friday
Nothing good on Fridays. Except for 'Justice' which I really do love but stopped watching around the sixth episode because I didn't know which night it had moved too, until i saw that it had moved to Friday and I was all like "What the hell? Nothing good is on on Friday nights because Friday night is movie night!"

Saturday
College football.
Ahhh, all that's left is bowl games and the national championship, but gosh it's been a great season. Except for when UCLA beat USC.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

For me: Prison Break, Heroes, Veronica Mars, Friday Night Lights, American Idol, Lost, Supernatural, Nip/Tuck The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives (and when they are on) Dexter, Big Love and Rome.

John safran VS god (this is the funniest show on TV!)
the simpsons
south park
the daily show
ali g
ronnie johns half hour