What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers Nebbs im sure he will be

Im thinking about having a coffee and damn it it looks like im goin to have to make it myself

The People's Republic of Clogher
Wow thats amazing, Happy Birthday Granny Tacitus,

My son is home from school today he has a very croopy cough lov him been to the Drs and they say it isnt on his chest so thats awesome news. Hope he stops coughing before christmas
Thanks mate. Her short term memory's so bad that she has trouble remembering how old she actually is but can remember when prompted that she was born in 1915. When Ireland was free, in the middle of WWI, and all that.

I hope that Liddle Newt (not Lidl Newt, that's the cheap option ) gets over his cough.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thanks mate. Her short term memory's so bad that she has trouble remembering how old she actually is but can remember when prompted that she was born in 1915. When Ireland was free, in the middle of WWI, and all that.

I hope that Liddle Newt (not Lidl Newt, that's the cheap option ) gets over his cough.
She has definatly seen allot in her life thats for sure, hope she was ok and in good health.

Cheers man my little n3wt is great in himself just this horrid cough, lmao at the Lidl Newt thats hilarious

Female Jungle Poster
Getting ready to go grocery shopping. What's the saying about never food-shopping while you're hungry?

(I know, I know. "Never go food-shopping while you're hungry.")

*makes some breakfast*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
Cursing early morning TV; not a dang thing on.

It's my granny's birthday today and I'm about to head down to see her. She's 94.

We just had a small birthday party for my great aunt who turned 94 too... Can you imagine all the amazing things your granny and my aunt have seen in their lifetime...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
We just had a small birthday party for my great aunt who turned 94 too... Can you imagine all the amazing things your granny and my aunt have seen in their lifetime...
I remember a few years ago you saying your aunt was the same age.

Her side of the family is really long-lived - she had 2 sisters make their 90s and a brother who's 89 - while most of my grandad's family went in their 70s or younger. She's been without him for nearly 23 years.

When she was younger she was always complaining about some ache or pain but, as they say around here, a creaking gate hangs long.

Just hope she's not reading this, a slim chance I know.

Female Jungle Poster
Looking at all the Christmas lights we've strung up inside/outside the house, and freaking out a bit at the thought of our next electric bill.

I may have to commit hari-kari.

I remember a few years ago you saying your aunt was the same age.

Her side of the family is really long-lived - she had 2 sisters make their 90s and a brother who's 89 - while most of my grandad's family went in their 70s or younger. She's been without him for nearly 23 years.

When she was younger she was always complaining about some ache or pain but, as they say around here, a creaking gate hangs long.

Just hope she's not reading this, a slim chance I know.

Almost all the females from my great aunts side have long genes... her mom was 96 when she died... and her oldest sister lived to be almost 100... We always have a bit of a chuckle remembering her because she buried five husbands before she died... lined them all up in a row in the cemetery and had room for a few more...

Hanging out listening to a few podcasts that I didn't get to listen to during the busy week at work.

-Hattori Hanzo

Trying to think of something else to entertain my niece with since Ice Age 2 is over... Oh wait, she's singing...

"You're a mean one Mr. Grinch" ...

Problem solved...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am back again. i have been going thru some stuff and actually sleeping better!! tomorrow (monday) is the day i get to pick Kevin up at the airport and we get our first XmaS tomorrow... in the same place and wake up together. i get him here for ten days and off work that time too.

at the present time, i am watching OZ again. just never tire of this movie...

Been arguing with my mother all day that the "blue Christmas lights" have been tossed out a few years ago because they were bad after the hurricane. She insisted that they were not. So: today I spent hours in the storage shed digging through things. I found this old box in a corner marked "Christmas". I thought hmmmm, maybe she is right. I took it inside for her to go through and went back out to the shed to dig some more. As I was rummaging I hear this blood-curdling scream from the house. I thought for sure something awful had happened. I ran inside to see my mother hovering over the box I had brought in with a spatula and a shocked look on her face. Inside the box was a big-arse, pissed off opossum hissing away at her. All I could do was laugh, lord was it a funny sight. We took box and all out on the porch and let him escape. Some of the decorations have been ruined, but it was worth it.