Sample this Sample

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Yo, I’m Tonie Barde: I party hard and spit lard!

This is the place to experience beat samples that I have created, so as to not clutter the shoutbox. Ahoy! That’s what politics is for.

I don’t quite have a specific structure in mind for this thread yet.

So sample this!
Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

A bucket of anxiety
Yo, I’m Tonie Barde. Here to party hard, and drop that sweet lard!

This is to place to experience beat samples that I have created, so as to not clutter the shoutbox. Ahoy! That’s what politics is for.

I don’t quite have a specific structure in mind for this thread yet.

So sample this!
It sounds like the intense moment in action movies

I forget which it was but there was one I heard last week I really liked.
Cool!

Do you recall if it was shared from Instagram or Twitter?

I've been posting more to IG, as the community is more active there; the last few days I've taken to posting to both services. But these loops are so I can keep my skills sharp and get me ready to work on an EP when I go on Christmas break. Plus, I can make them anywhere, which is just the coolest thing to me.

Technology is rad.
Don't use this against me later when I'm complaining about technology...

Loop this!

I do not. I think it was the one with the title about starships, but I'm not sure.
Ah, OK. You are probably thinking of a finished track:

So cool that you like it. That’s one of my favorite creations thus far.

And speaking of finished track I laid this down tonight. Low-fi AF. I offer zero assurances you will enjoy it.

A system of cells interlinked
And speaking of finished track I laid this down tonight. Low-fi AF. I offer zero assurances you will enjoy it.

I like this one quite a bit. A cool project would be to re-do this one a year from now, after you have progressed in the creation of unique tones, then compare them.

I like this one quite a bit. A cool project would be to re-do this one a year from now, after you have progressed in the creation of unique tones, then compare them.
Thanks! And I like that idea.

I listened to all in this thread so far. Dueling Starships is my favorite. Really offbeat and fun. It reminds me a bit of Coil’s early 90s stuff. I like the idea of posting some loops to give people a taste. Works well for the internet’s ADHD raddled brain. Looking forward to more.

I listened to all in this thread so far. Dueling Starships is my favorite. Really offbeat and fun. It reminds me a bit of Coil’s early 90s stuff. I like the idea of posting some loops to give people a taste. Works well for the internet’s ADHD raddled brain. Looking forward to more.
So glad you like Dueling Starships. That was one of the first works I did when I started messing with speed and pitch, and I learned a lot about putting stuff together with that track.

And yes to the ADHD part! That's exactly what I thought when I started creating these loops. I'm doing it so that I'm constantly putting something in front of my audience and keeping their attention. It's also a great way for me to gauge interest and find sounds/vibes to turn into longer/larger productions.

And yes to the ADHD part! That's exactly what I thought when I started creating these loops. I'm doing it so that I'm constantly putting something in front of my audience and keeping their attention. It's also a great way for me to gauge interest and find sounds/vibes to turn into longer/larger productions.
That’s smart. It can be disheartening to put a lot of work into something and see the stats tell you that someone scanned it in 10 seconds.

I like the last one a lot. Cool synth-y part and very pretty mood set by the voices.