The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Nice pics y'all.

Originally Posted by Sedai
McClane, those pics are making me all nostalgic. I liked scouting I guess... I had many merit badges and loved all the camping trips etc....
Sheet, i only got the lazy ones. Like the having-a-cat bage. That was easy. Now, running around forests with knives, that was a learning experience. My suspicion tho is that 14-year-olds should never be given some flour and sausages, a knife and some plastic bags, and told to survive for a night (not when there's a torrential downpour anyway) There might have been butter too. Not sure if that made much difference .

Originally Posted by Yoda
Your girlfriend's hot. What's her number? Do you know if she's seeing anyone?
Ok, Yoda's getting particularly frisky tonight. I hope he hasn't stolen my cat's catnip (i might lose that merit badge. Neglecting my cat's drug habit and what have you ).

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Golgot
Sheet, i only got the lazy ones. Like the having-a-cat bage. That was easy. Now, running around forests with knives, that was a learning experience. My suspicion tho is that 14-year-olds should never be given some flour and sausages, a knife and some plastic bags, and told to survive for a night (not when there's a torrential downpour anyway) There might have been butter too. Not sure if that made much difference .
That's easy to do. At leadership camp, we cooked all of our meals. Over fires. ;yup:
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

heres some more pics of me and my gf... and the second one is of me and some of my close friends.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	menchristie.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	3363   Click image for larger version

Name:	everyone@tomatopie.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	3364  

My life isn't written very well.
Smile, 70'sguy, smile. Let's see those teeth! Nice Pic!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Don't always take me seriously...
I'm using a photo of myself for my avatar

You are not your job.

Please, call me Jacks

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by that70sguy10
heres some more pics of me and my gf... and the second one is of me and some of my close friends.
Is the girl in the middle available?

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by jacks username
I'm using a photo of myself for my avatar
You seem to have the shakes Jacks Username.

naw man shes goin out w/ the guy in the blue shirt. sorry

shes like my sister... and yea shes taken too sorry man

these 2 girls are some of my closest friends and they are single john... but i dont know how well they would like a guy who wasnt livin in bama lol
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rachnjess.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	3370  

Originally Posted by that70sguy10
these 2 girls are some of my closest friends and their single john...
Who is their single John? And by the way, they'd make more moolah if they had multiple Johns.

Yes, that's right: there is a difference in meaning between homonyms there, their and they're!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by John McClane
That's easy to do. At leadership camp, we cooked all of our meals. Over fires. ;yup:
Oh, i've just remembered. We had matches too. The problem was more the rain. And the enraged kids with sheath knives pacing throughout the night looking for a bivowac (sp?) they could take over, or destroy, as theirs had collapsed. Nice

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Yes, that's right: there is a difference in meaning between homonyms there, their and they're!
Stop homonyming the honey's Holden (a little alliterating is acceptable tho ). You're just upset that they're theirs not yours .

Originally Posted by Yoda
Why don't we have pictures of Mary Lo or Gol yet? There's no good excuse for this, you two. Even Holden posted one, damnit. Get with the program.
Erm, um, i put one on the baby thread.

But if you're going to dam nits until we do, well, that could be just the dire threat i need to make me leap into action. (How would that work anyway? Would you wax your hair into some sort of defensive wall?)

its a dog eat dog world
i just got a few pics of me and my friends, i would post them, actualy tryed, cuz i thought the limit was 2mb and my pic is 1.11mb,

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Bones
i just got a few pics of me and my friends, i would post them, actualy tryed, cuz i thought the limit was 2mb and my pic is 1.11mb,
Make them .jpg and not .bmp

I've asuming thats what the problem is