Rate the last album you've heard

Tools    

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Justice: Audio, Video, Disco

This was a real surprise. Most of the reviews I read went something like, "If you liked the first Justice album, this is nothing like it, beware". I agree, it's not like the first album, but it is better imo. The Cross album has some tracks I just don't listen to, this one has none.

This is just pure energy from front to back. There is nothing better in my collection for a workout/ tiresome chore/ start your day get hype playlist.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

This album is at it's best when Henley focuses on complex, catchy pop numbers instead of second rate Eagles soundalikes.

This album is at it's best when Henley focuses on complex, catchy pop numbers instead of second rate Eagles soundalikes.

I have this on vinyl.

DISAPPOINTING.
I was never a fan of instrumental albums until I heard this. If you are not into ambient music, as you clearly are, you will not enjoy it.

I like the song Louder Than Words. The song is an instant classic.

I’m just the espresso
I was never a fan of instrumental albums until I heard this. If you are not into ambient music, as you clearly are, you will not enjoy it.

I like the song Louder Than Words. The song is an instant classic.
I love ambient music. I just thought this wasn't very good.

Possibly their most polarising album, Slang also stands as one of Def Leppard's weakest. That doesn't mean it's a bad album; their experimentation with a different, more funk-inclined and aggressive sound is admirable, but their songs just don't have the craft or the hooks of their '80's stuff.

It opens with one of prog's greatest tunes in Roundabout, but after that, it only remains sporadically interesting, with Cans And Brahms and Mood For A Day being the only other songs that come remotely close to matching Roundabout's greatness.

Cheese and predictability do pop up, but I have always liked Adam's classic pop-rock sheen and his admirable energy.

Side one's most interesting songs are the ones not written by Sting, but side two is where the magic - and the hit singles - appear.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Perfume - Dream Fighter -

Up there with Elektronik Supersonik at the peak of music singles.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The new Sleater-Kinney, No Cities To Love, popped up, and it's really quite good.

After a decade long gap between albums, I thought there'd be a lot of fluff, but it comes in at just barely over half an hour. One of their catchiest albums, it's very fun, but very much a SK release. Production is a bit off on a couple tracks (Surface Envy) and it sounds a bit tinny. Hope I'm able to catch them on tour.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Endless River (2014)

Pink Floyd is my favorite, and I had doubts about this album. It's not new, it's leftover stuff from 1994, "The Division Bell" (which I didn't like, and Momentary Lapse which had horrible production on top of it)..

Without Roger Waters, they did the best they could, instrumentals, and the only song with lyrics is the worst song. This is definitely Rick Wright's album.

1989 and no, not ashamed to admit it. it wasn't actually bad

Last 3.

Fatlip - The Loneliest Punk
- first listen. Maybe the album as a whole will grow on me. There's a cameo by Shock "Humpty Hump" G (in character) and there's this going for it:

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life

Michael Nyman & Damon Albarn - Ravenous