Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
All these 1960s films mean I need to spend some time catching up with recent films so tonight I will be watching Testament of Youth (2015)

Gooble gobble, one of us!
One of the few films of Mads I havent seen.. trying to catch up on everything!! Some are really rare and hard to find

What are your favourite Mads films/roles? I bet you haven't seen Men and Chicken yet? One of his best performances.

What are your favourite Mads films/roles? I bet you haven't seen Men and Chicken yet? One of his best performances.
No.. I havent seen Men and Chicken yet because I live in the U.S...

My favorite Mads' role.. there are many..

What made me fall in love with his acting ability? Valhalla Rising
My favorite laughable Mads film? Adam's Apples
My favorite Mads Drama? The Hunt
My favorite Mads Horror? Hannibal (tv show)
Most loveable role for Mads? Tristan from "King Arthur".. let me explain.. I love Arthurian Legend.. and Tristan was the perfect knight in the story... the character he plays of Tristan in this King Arthur is a bit different type of Tristan.. but still has the Knight In Shining Armor persona...

Im a Daniel Craig James Bond fan... and out of the three films I like Le Chiffe the best for the villains.

Also, I love Mads' character in The Salvation... I just feel he was a true to heart character.. a man who loved his wife and son.. and went to any length to seek revenge.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Steamboat Bill Jr.

I've liked all of the Keaton films I've seen thus far, but still waiting for one to absolutely blow me away. Hopefully this is the one.