The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Good to know for the next time im stranded somewhere and have no choice but to eat my hand.

Here is some piece of Wendover,NV or Utah it's on the border(cool a?)

I havent seen an American fire truck before only blown ones in movies

That is actually some houses in Salt Lake City

I'll post some more I'll be here for 3 months so

The King of Movies
Here is some piece of Wendover,NV or Utah it's on the border(cool a?)

I havent seen an American fire truck before only blown ones in movies

That is actually some houses in Salt Lake City

I'll post some more I'll be here for 3 months so
Awesome. I have always found "real" America(places in America which isn't dedicated to tourists, eg. places that arn't New York, Hawaii) to be fasinating.

Been a while since there was a post in here.
Nice Hair

OK so today and for the whole weekend we have an all style American car show including only Muscle and Hot Rods so I happen to pass today and took as many pictures as my phone memory could take,and on Sunday there will be a drag races on the runway down at the airport

Bumblebee ))

Aww thanks ^__^ I like my eyes and hair lol, though my eyes tend to get the question "do you wear colour contacts?" Which I dont 100% natural eyes.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Crikey! Those peepers are some of the most startling I've ever seen.

In a nice way, of course.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Haven't posted in here for a while and much has changed! I dyed my hair for the first time ever which was terrifying because i was afraid of it going bad but i actually really really like it

And here is me in a toga brandishing a John Belushi wooden...thing

Our physics rocket! (before dyed hair)

physics egg drop!

Been a while since there was a post in here.
Very pretty. If you dyed your hair black your eyes would look even bluer.

Well, a friend of mine is moving to Florida (from here in CT) and I'm probably never going to see her again--at least not for several months--so she and I, and a couple other friends, all went out a couple days ago as a "last time we're all together" thing. It was both very fun and very sad, all at the same time.

I'm the one on the far left, and my friend who's making the big move is the stunningly beautiful one in the middle.

Here's one where she took the picture of the rest of us.

And us in the car.

I'm going to miss her, but hey--we had a really good time here, during the events in which these pictures were taken. I think yesterday she finally made it to the Sunshine State (she traveled there by car).

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100