MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
My TEX pitcher, who was due back from the IL "sometime around May 7th," suddenly has a fractured rib, as of today.

Because of course he does!

Now it will be at least another month, and by that time "it seems unlikely that there will be a spot for him in the Rangers’ rotation if everyone else is able to stay healthy."

Luckily, this is 2024, so by the end of that month of rest I am sure the entire TEX staff will be in traction.

Dropping anyway. I need the IL space.

(pssst - Casas diagnosed with torn cartilage near his ribs, too)

I'm guessing the algo pointed you towards that channel not too long ago.

Lotta good stuff there, for sure.
"Baseball Doesnt Exist" has the best short documentaries on Baseball Ive ever seen, and the narration is spot-on. If i posted every one I watched it would be quality overload . So I try to keep it at one video per thread page.

So I'm not the only one that feels like his team is uh... under performing? I'm about ready to cut half my damn offense lol.smh

Well I basically gave Cedric Mullins away for free. Just dropped Jorge Soler for Jake Fraley. Got Varsho for homers, and needed some high AVG and speed to replace Duran Duran. All these guys are people I got on waivers, except Fraley who I actually drafted. So there.

Total amount of players still on my team from the draft is 9. That includes Fraley. ... Boy I really hope I do good this year!

Wylde if you want to know how to play Fantasy Baseball, just do the opposite of me.

The trick is not minding
Total amount of players still on my team from the draft is 9. That includes Fraley. ... Boy I really hope I do good this year!

Wylde if you want to know how to play Fantasy Baseball, just do the opposite of me.
You’re doing better than me so perhaps I should be doing what you’re doing. 😅