Saw VI

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Non of them are as good or fresh as the first one.

The 5th was the weakest and this one seems like it might be just as bad.

I'll be there opening night.

Suspect's Reviews

The Elected Movie Eliminator
^Fair enough. But seeming it could be the last in the series they could leave the biggest twist till' last? Dr.Gordon anyone?

I'm a huge fan of the franchise but i don't want them to drag it on and on like other horrors.
If they get the 6th just right and finish it off then i'll be very happy.

Also for those in the London area (Thorpe Park) Saw the rollercoaster is awesome!
mermermer... panties on.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have only recently found out there is a Saw rollercoaster in Thorpe Park, I havent been there but it was advertised on tv.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hear they are planning on yet ANOTHER one.

YAWN

The first two posters are more in line with the rest of the films posters. The last two are odd and I don't know if I like em.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I hear they are planning on yet ANOTHER one.
Couldn't agree more. The only good coming out of the Saw franchise, now, is the blood drives tied with the release. Other than that, the milk from this cash cow dried up a long time ago.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I have seen 'em all, but got a little bored after the 3rd one... gonna watch this one though

Greets
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Banned from Hollywood.
so we have finally arrived to Saw VI.....LMAO

i think the series will end at Saw XXVI...well my grandchildren will be around then to see the endinng, if i happen not to be living when that comes out..so yeah yippee

yippeee!!

the first two posters are ok, just more of the same though. I loved Saw 5's poster, with jigsaws face on the new apprentice...but these just look lame.
the third poster looks like a badly photoshopped fan one, and the fourth is just totally out of context for the franchise. my initial reaction to the fourth poster was that it resembled the late chinese dictator...it was only upon looking at it four more times, that it was in fact, Jigsaw....
i do like the last one though....the tagline and picture are enticing enough, that i may in fact, watch the "last" one.

I thought this series was supposed to end at 6 and now they're gonna make 7?!

4 & 5 were very weak, what will make 6 superior?

I thought this series was supposed to end at 6 and now they're gonna make 7?!

4 & 5 were very weak, what will make 6 superior?
On the Saw forums awhile back, they stated it was supposed to go up to 10, and I read not to long ago parts 7-9 are already confirmed. So who knows how far it will go

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I thought that after 6 they were going to make a Saw 0.5, like, how it all started or something. Have no idea how I came up with that..

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I thought I liked these movies until I watched the first one and yes it was done well.....but, for me these movies are just horrible and super hard to get through. However the kill scenes are creative and over the top. It's just a shame that no one is making good horror movies these days!

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, how it all started? That's easy:

Talentless, hack writer meets talentless, hack director. They come up with a pretty compelling scenario for a taut, claustrophobic thriller, then blow it all to hell in the execution by attempting to tack on a bunch of boilerplate police procedural scenes that contain some of the worst dialogue ever written for a film. To top it all off, the attempt to tack a completely ridiculous twist ending on, because you know, twist endings rock and stuff. Last but not least, they dick around with editing in an attempt to add some tension to the flick, as their material can't possibly deliver. Stutter cuts, rapid fire noises, and silly under-cranked pans drop kick the film into the "seriously bad 80s metal video" domain.