Your Objects of Movie-Love Desire!

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I remember Gormenghast, only for that fat chef though. How long ago was that?
**Thursday checks her dvd**

2000, apparently. Wow, five years ago! Time does fly...

Lets put a smile on that block
I think i'm in love with Clint Eastwood from Million Dollar baby. I just wanna hug him and take him for pie.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hugging and pie on a Monday night Blib, you Hussy!!!!
Clint's a little too wrinkly and male for me, but whatever.....
I would love to meet him for pie/coffee and a chat, but purely on a platonic basis in a kind of macho hey did you see that Bear's game kinda way.
Just bought " Clint Eastwood: out of the shadows " today on DVD, looking forward to it, might even do a review, will let you know if he's wearing anything sexy Blib!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Lets put a smile on that block
Thanx Darth, let me know how he looks in it, that gravely voice and skeletal face really do it for me Obviously when i said i wanna hug him and take him for pie i would totally do that...then never call him again.

Proud Member of the Soprano Family
Emma Watson in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

heh heh OH YEAH!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Thanx Darth, let me know how he looks in it, that gravely voice and skeletal face really do it for me Obviously when i said i wanna hug him and take him for pie i would totally do that...then never call him again.

Heartbreaker!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Tina Lombardi
A Very Long Engagement

Hot dangerous and loyal.( Though maybe too loyal...)

Even more than Clive Owen as Dwight?

That really surprises me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Even more than Clive Owen as Dwight?

That really surprises me.
Well, Clive Owen is certainly good looking, but Hartigan is just...sweet. In a violent, grizzled kind of way...

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
Well, Clive Owen is certainly good looking, but Hartigan is just...sweet. In a violent, grizzled kind of way...
Ooohhh...okay. I can see that. Dwight isn't as soft hearted as Hartigan on the surface, but he still is a softie. Remember when he's killing everything that moves and he feels love for his Valkrie...what a pussy, er, I mean softie.

Game over man..Game over!
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Brad Pitt - every single movie he's made but especially A River Runs Through It
Sean Connery as Bond and as a guilty pleasure, Entrapment
Cary Grant
Pierce Brosnan as Bond
Olivier Martinez in Unfaithful
Luke Wilson - Royla Tenenbaums
Good choices I luv Carey Grant..They are all yummy

I liked Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting, I DEFINETLY DID NOT LIKE HIM IN MOULIN ROUGE I HATE THAT MOVIE.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

Can we try with real bullets now?
Originally Posted by _fearandloathing_

I liked Ewan McGregor in Trainspotting, I DEFINETLY DID NOT LIKE HIM IN MOULIN ROUGE I HATE THAT MOVIE.
I liked McGregor in Trainspotting also, but does he really qualify as an object of movie-love desire in it?

To each their own.

I woulda nailed Courtney 10 minutes before she bit it in The People vs. Larry Flynt...and I'm really sick.

Heeyyy...that makes sense now that I typed that out.

Can we try with real bullets now?
Hey I never got to choose my Object of Movie Love desire.....I choose .......

Lee Van Cleef