Which celebrity would you Marry??

Tools    

If you had to choose one, special celeb to walk down the
isle with and say those wonderful vows, who would it be
and why??

I would marry....

Russel Crowe, my master and commander!

A very strong leader and a handsome character.

James Marsters

I know I said Russel Crowe to marry,
yet I would love to have these men on the side......

Orlando Bloom
Keanu Reeves
Tobey Maguire
Brad Pitt
Nicholas Cage
Tom Cruise

hey its hollywood, ain't it?

Haha!

Sexy Celebrity should be here to witness Uday peeking out of the closet....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Why do people think this is Django? Usually when people call him on sneaking around, you can tell it is him by the posts, and this doesn't seem like him.... Is it? Is there some IP info I have yet to see?

I See You When You're Sleeping
How do you class a celebrity?

This has to be Uday M'Graw. Honestly, too much personality for someone new.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by libralucilla
I know I said Russel Crowe to marry,
yet I would love to have these men on the side......

Orlando Bloom
Keanu Reeves
Tobey Maguire
Brad Pitt
Nicholas Cage
Tom Cruise

hey its hollywood, ain't it?

Haha!
Charming.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Charming.

I am going to choose Angelina Jolie and Natalie Portman. that is, if i could find someone that would marry us!

Originally Posted by MinionTV
This has to be Uday M'Graw. Honestly, too much personality for someone new.
This is kind of funny. Are you people so paranoid that you assume everyone to be this so-called "Django" in disguise?

It's interesting that the measure you use to determine whether someone on this forum is "Django" or not "Django" happens to be personality. So what you are saying, in essence, is that if you have personality, you are Django. I'm sure the real Django would consider that a compliment!

On the subject of celebrities to marry, I think Nicole Kidman would be one heck of a catch! She's hot as well as smart.

Rumor has it your IP address matches up with Django's, "darkhorse".

Originally Posted by Garrett
Rumor has it your IP address matches up with Django's, "darkhorse".
Rumors don't mean anything. I'm pretty sure that my IP address has little or no connection with Django's!

Hey, don't you think it's kind of bizarre when everyone with any degree of "personality" is being "accused" of being Django? I, personally, think it's pretty funny!

Appy-polly-loggies
Keira Knightly

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by darkhorse
...Hey, don't you think it's kind of bizarre when everyone with any degree of "personality" is being "accused" of being Django? I, personally, think it's pretty funny!
I think that's an impressively egocentric statement. You should read more threads.

Appy-polly-loggies
^^^ waht is Django???^^^^

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I think that's an impressively egocentric statement. You should read more threads.
I'm not trying to be egocentric--I'm only commenting on something I think is kind of funny.

My point is that why are people obsessed with Django? Let it pass and move on. That's my philosophy.

Originally Posted by Conformist
^^^ waht is Django???^^^^
IS that an existentialist question?

Dammit, Uday!

Are you off your medication now? It was cool that you hung around and played cool...but here you go again striving for all the attention.

Take your pills, man. You're much more likable when you do. Trust me.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."