R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan

Tools    

R.I.P Duncan

We Will Miss You.

A system of cells interlinked
Well, that's just a big ol bummer this morning...

RIP

R.I.P. mate! The Green Mile was a great Movie and also he was on 2 & 1/2 Men.

I loved the big guy in everything I've seen him in, no matter how lame the movie was otherwise. Rest in peace, man.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

R.i.p. to the MCD. I was truly a fan. Not just Green Mile and Nine Yards but his TV appearances as well. The man was massive and had a voice that would make ladies swoon.

This is very sad. From the reports I've read, Duncan seemed to be a genuinely nice and caring guy who had a lot to offer. It's really sad that he's gone. Unfortunately, I think this provides yet another example of why it is so dangerous, and so deadly, to be more than 100 pounds overweight as he was. He was apparently trying to get healthier, and had recently become vegetarian. It's really sad that the changes he made came too late to help. A heart attack took him away too soon, at age 54. I hope his unfortunate passing serves as a wake-up call to all of those people who are severely overweight to make changes in their lives. This is what happens when you don't take care of yourself

I wish his family and friends peace as they process their tremendous loss. Michael Clarke Duncan seemed like one of the good ones

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I loved the big guy in everything I've seen him in, no matter how lame the movie was otherwise. Rest in peace, man.
That's how I feel too. I didn't like The Green Mile, but I loved him in it.

So sad. He seemed so genuinely nice.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I saw those shows too, he was great on them. Given Craig's history of not shying away from difficult subjects (Parents deaths, Aurora shootings) and his friendship with Duncan, I wouldn't be surprised to see him eulogise him on the next show.
You were correct, Skepsis. Here's how Craig opened the show last night.

P.S. The coroner says he died of natural causes.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I watched Ferguson last night just to see his tribute. Duncan made me smile, yet again. He was so good in comedy.

Suspect's Reviews

You were correct, Skepsis. Here's how Craig opened the show last night.

P.S. The coroner says he died of natural causes.
Wonderful clip. Gave me a huge smile.

I was seeing Green Mile a few days back and I googled it to learn more about the movie

And I saw in news-Green Mile Star dead
So sad

I read the news earlier today, nothing more to say other than I enjoyed him immensely in Dodgeball and Talladega Nights. Terribly sad, RIP
In Dodgeball? I think you are thinking of Ben Stiller's bodyguard michelle or whatever, the big black guy? Yea that wasn't MCD. I don't recall him being in that movie unless I'm forgetting, checked IMDB and it said he wasn't either.

But on MCD, he was a very talented dude, seemed like a sweet guy too. A shame 54 is still young. Sad news indeed.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

This was extremely sad. I'm man enough to admit that the Green Mile is probably the one of very few movies that have reduced me to tears and it does so every time I see it. It was so devastating that even after what John Coffey did for the Governor he still let him die.