What TV shows do you watch at the moment?

Tools    

I ate all your bees.
When you find yourself without a movie to watch and you have answered all the threads you can on these forums what TV shows do you watch? Currently I find TV to be really lacking with the exception of a few excellent shows.

My current TV favourites are
-Fraiser
-Black Books
-The Office
-Stargate (When its on, which is hardly ever)

Shows that I often find myself watching
-The Simpsons
-Las Vagas
-Ed
-Darkangel (for the acting ofcourse *cough*)

I don’t watch a lot of regular TV anymore... but I do like West Wing when I can catch it on…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
It's funny because my TV is on alot, but I rarely watch anything...not sure how that works out. I do like watching Animal Planet channel, and when there's something about haunted houses on Travel Channel I'll watch that. But as far as a regular schedule; not any more--not whilst I have my Game Boy Advance!

I try not to miss these shows:

Amazing Race--when it's on, the best reality series ever!

Antiques Roadshow--it's strangely appealing.

Real World and The Osbournes

Futurama

Jerry Springer--the most entertaining piece of trash on TV--well, that and COPS.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Ah... so you're the one keeping Springer on the air....

I like the Antiques Road Show too.… and have lately found myself stopping to watch a few of those decorating shows when I see them doing something interesting…

My life isn't written very well.
For some reason I find Springer to be reassuring. I see these people and their problems, and how the shows producers must overly exploit them to be entertaing. Then they bring them in front of an audience that insults them the entire time, and yet the guests really think they're "celebrity for day" a la a reality show. Security guards are present because the guests are encouraged to fight. The women in the audience are encouraged to take off their tops and expose themselves for "Springer Beads". Finally Jerry gives advice at the end of the show about how not to ruin your life. OH IT'S DISFUNCTIONAL HEAVEN! It's assuring to know my life ain't so bad after all!

Funniest thing I ever heard on that show:

Southern woman, "It is your baby, you'd know that if you took the DNA test dummy!"

Southern man, "DNA test...?"

Southern woman, "Yeah idiot! DNA test--y'know drug and alcohol!"

You can't make this sh** up friends.

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Southern woman, "It is your baby, you'd know that if you took the DNA test dummy!"

Southern man, "DNA test...?"

Southern woman, "Yeah idiot! DNA test--y'know drug and alcohol!"

You can't make this sh** up friends.

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Amazing Race--when it's on, the best reality series ever!

Futurama
I forgot those, I also think the Amazing Race is a great show.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
CSI - I love this show, how they show the science behind crime fighting.

The Daily Show - this is basically my news source and I am only aware of what's going on in the world from here.

I will add more when I think of something.

Our TV is on a lot of the time, Robert turns it on as sson as he gets home, we rarely sit and watch something, it is usually some comedy show.

I ate all your bees.
Anyone here seen or heard of Black Books?!

No.

And all my favourite shows are not really on any more. I either watch reruns of them on tv or on DVD if they have been released. Some of my favourites are:
1.) Futurama
2.) Firefly
3.) Farscape
4.) Family Guy
5.) Aqua Teen Hunger Force
6.) Seinfeld
7.) X-Files
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

I Don't Know Anything
That '70s Show
Malcolm In The Middle
Oliver Beene
Arrested Development
Myth Busters
Headbangers Ball
Beavis & Butthead on MTV2

All the shows I'd like to watch are rarely on. I guess the only show i steadily tune in to is "The Simpsons" but I've seen so damn many of them, they're not really funny anymore but a great show none the less.
The shows I would definitely watch if I saw them on would be:
Duckman
Family Guy
Taxi
Science Fiction theater? 3,000 (That show is sick. With the puppet critics)
Cops (Although a lot of times they treat their assailants unfairly)
Wildest Police chases
Futurama
SNL
Ren & Stimpy
Head Banger's Ball
The Tonight Show

I never watch those reality shows. I think they're an embarrasment for the networks.

I don't watch much TV, especially in the summer, but at the moment, I'm usually watching:

The Dead Zone (loooove this show)
Nip/Tuck
Seinfeld reruns
anything on the discovery or history channel
Touching Evil
whatever trashy reality TV show fox comes up w/ this time around.

A system of cells interlinked
The X-Files

Various Star Trek shows...

Buffy

Angel

Sopranos

Smallville (total crap, but alas, I watch)

Actually, the whole list is garbage, I have bad taste in TV it seems.

_S

Originally Posted by Sedai
Various Star Trek shows...

Actually, the whole list is garbage, I have bad taste in TV it seems.

_S
Hey it can't be that bad, you watch "Star Trek"

i watch two tv shows

queer as folk
smallville

i am now awaiting the arrival of stargate: atlantis to see what that's about....

other than that, i tend to watch the movies and the news, maybe the history channel or pbs every once in a while...

1.Seinfeld reruns
2.that 70s show
3.chappelle's show
4.south park
5.family guy reruns
6.simpsons
7.pimp my ride
8.beavis and butthead reruns
9.the king of queens
10.malcom in the middle
11.i will watch Mtv or Mtv2 if they have anything about old school hip hop on it

People Court

Judge Mathis

Joe Schmo 2

The Screen Savers

Bill O'Reilly