awol actors

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
hey if i searched wrong, let me know but..onto the question at hand. i was wondering if there was any actors or actresses that you have missed seeing on the big screen or even tv?? i have not seen julia ormand in anything of late. i loved her in legends of the fall and sabrina. i even miss micheal duncan..only he could pull off bear in armaggedon and john coffey in the green mile.
the floor is now open for discussion....

The last thing I've seen Julie in was Iron Jawed Angels (2004).... which I highly recommend .... and according to IMDb she'll be in several movies next year....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What ever happened to Chris Makepeace’s career? I remember him mostly from Meatballs and My Bodyguard, which I thought he did a nice job in. I see a few things on IMDB: Vamp, Falcon and the Snowman, etc… but I have to be honest, if I did not look it up I would not even have realized he was in those movies. Maybe he just did not age well, acting wise.

What ever happened to Molly Ringwald?

The last thing I remember seeing her in was The Stand. IMDb has a few movies and tv appearances listed, but I've never even heard of the majority of them....

Also what ever happened to Yvonne Suhor who played Lou/Louise and in The Young Riders TV series?

She seems to have just disappeared off the radar....

Molly Ringwald was in 16 candles too but I only know that cuz J.D. referenced it on Scrubs.

She collected an MTV movie award in 05 methinks for the breakfast club.

I miss the innocence that Rick Moranis could capture in his comedic efforts. I always wanted to see him in a singular, dramatic role, too. Also, a good mention means muttering Joe Pesci, although I know he's become a bit active again, but did he need to "retire" so readily?

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I miss Jeff Goldblum personally. I also wouldnt mind seeing more of John Malkovich...now I know he has been in some releases the past couple years but nothing to high profile, I would like to see him in the spotlight where he deserves to be.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I miss the innocence that Rick Moranis could capture in his comedic efforts. I always wanted to see him in a singular, dramatic role, too. Also, a good mention means muttering Joe Pesci, although I know he's become a bit active again, but did he need to "retire" so readily?
I agree, bring on more of the Pesci!!!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I miss Jeff Goldblum personally.
He just had his own TV show on NBC...

I also wouldnt mind seeing more of John Malkovich
he was just in Beowulf... and 6 releases coming up... and 1 just went to Sundance

P.S. he also helped produce Juno