What is your fav scene in X1 & X2?

Tools    

So, what scene did u like the best in X1 & X2? What left your mouth hanging open in complete shocked awe? Spill. Tell all. What scene could they have done better? Who do u think did the best job, etc?

Cheers,
Mana

"You wanna shoot me, shoot me!" Wolverine, X2

"We better get inside cos it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly." Newt, Aliens

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Mana4X2/
http://images.killermovies.com/forum...g_31367_0i.gif
Made by the great FRO§T

in X-men my fav scene was the fight scene between wolverien and sabertooth on the statue of liberty.
my favorite scene in X2 is when the guys burst into the mansion and wolveriend kicks some major ass

Opening of X2....with Nightcrawler...

In X1, my favorite scene is the last fight between Mystique and Wolverine. Not only is the fight great, but the best line in the movie is when Logan proves to Cyclops that he's not really Mystique by saying "You're a dick." And Cyclops just goes, "Okay."

The Green Lantern
Favorite scene in 'X-Men' was when Wolverine's claws first come out.

'X2' opening scene, and when Peter changes to Colossus.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

X1 My favorite seen was the opening one. When magneto was a kid in a nazi camp with his folks. It had a serious tone to it right from the start. I just knew instantly that it wouldn't be silly like the batman franchise and the last couple of superman movies turned out to be.

X2 I have to go with the time pyro was throwing flames at the cops and their cars.

Originally Posted by GL2814
'X2' opening scene, and when Peter changes to Colossus.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in X3. The actor that played him was actually a doorman at one of the clubs here in vancouver.

A system of cells interlinked
Basically any scenes with Famke. Love me some Famke, yes sir. I'd have to say the X-plane scene when she attempts to stop the missles, because Phoenix shows up, and I love me some Phoenix. I also love the jail break scene with Magneto. Jean isn't present, but it's still amazing.

In X1, I would have to go with Wolvie vs. Mystique, that part where she morphs in the air is pretty damn cool. In X2 it has to be the Nightcrawler opening scene, I never liked him in the comic but he's awesome in this movie.

I also have to add that seeing the Phoenix slowly emerge through out the movie and the last shot of it under water really did make my jaw drop.

X1 - fav scene is a toss up between when we first see Logan's claws in the pub and when Storm comes up out of the lift all powered up. I also love it when Logan gives Cyclops the finger with his middle blade and when he proves he isn't Mystique. That line is a classic.

X2 - Um, a toss up again. I mean, how many good scenes were in this movie? I love the Mansion Attack scene in its entirety, especially when you see Kitty fall through the bed and floor, Colossus change, and Siryn's scream was awesome.

But I also love Pyro's scene when he goes off. Being the big admirer of fire that I am that scene really blew me away!

The scene in the Xjet when Storm uses her powers and Nightrawler saves Rogue, that rocks too! "Don't we have any weapons in this heap?!" Yeah, they did. STORM!

X1- Anything with wolvie was awesome and rogue and wolvie's moments was sweet

X2- PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO PYRO AND PYRO!! every scene with him in it was so cool, like the scenes at bobby's house when he blew up the cop cars, at the mansion at the food court, ummm theres heaps of scenes i like... plus wolvie