The Bakers Dozen Music Game Thread

Tools    

13 Song Lyrics That Make You Smile

1. The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy (Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty)
2. Beastie Boys - Shadrach (They got more stories than J.D's got Salinger, I hold the title and you are the challenger)
3. Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some (I've always liked those kinda high heels, too. No no no don't take 'em off, leave 'em on)
4. Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth... (You swim like lions through the crest and bathe yourself on zebra flesh)
5. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance (I like the girls with the boom, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom)
6. Pop Will Eat Itself - Preaching to the Perverted (We're Robin Hoods for the good of the losers, the boozers, the ugly, the crazy, the drunks and the punks, the perverts, the lazy)

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer

1. The Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy (Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty)
2. Beastie Boys - Shadrach (They got more stories than J.D's got Salinger, I hold the title and you are the challenger)
3. Van Halen - Everybody Wants Some (I've always liked those kinda high heels, too. No no no don't take 'em off, leave 'em on)
4. Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth... (You swim like lions through the crest and bathe yourself on zebra flesh)
5. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance (I like the girls with the boom, I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom)
6. Pop Will Eat Itself - Preaching to the Perverted (We're Robin Hoods for the good of the losers, the boozers, the ugly, the crazy, the drunks and the punks, the perverts, the lazy)
7. Fats Waller & Ada Brown - That Ain't Right ("I was born balling and I'm a ball the rest of my life")

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

7. Fats Waller & Ada Brown - That Ain't Right ("I was born balling and I'm a ball the rest of my life")
8. The Presidents of The USA - Stranger (You seem cool for a naked chic in a booth, lets be pals someday. In other words, put some clothes on and call me)

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

8. The Presidents of The USA - Stranger (You seem cool for a naked chic in a booth, lets be pals someday. In other words, put some clothes on and call me)
9. Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb (In the backyard or inside with hydro; To the kush plant brushing a tangerine dream)

9. Cypress Hill - Dr. Greenthumb (In the backyard or inside with hydro; To the kush plant brushing a tangerine dream)
10. Yes - And You And I (There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify / Political ends as sad remains will die)

10. Yes - And You And I (There'll be no mutant enemy we shall certify / Political ends as sad remains will die)
11. Bone Thugs N Harmony- The Crossroads (Why they'd kill my dog? And man, I miss my uncle Charles y'all)

11. Bone Thugs N Harmony- The Crossroads (Why they'd kill my dog? And man, I miss my uncle Charles y'all)
12. Masterplan - Spirit Never Die (I'll never give up, never give in, won't stop believing cause I'm gonna win, sing with my soul before I get old, cause there may be no tomorrow)

12. Masterplan - Spirit Never Die (I'll never give up, never give in, won't stop believing cause I'm gonna win, sing with my soul before I get old, cause there may be no tomorrow)
13. Elton John - Crocodile Rock (I remember when rock was young, me and Susie had so much fun)

13 songs you hate

1. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)

13 songs you hate

2. Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
3. Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time

P.S. I love Mungo Jerry's In the Summertime.

13 songs you hate

4. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
6. Madonna - American Pie

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
7. Diana Muldaur - Midnight at the Oasis

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
8. The Beach Boys - Kokomo

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
9. Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
10. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
11. Trio - Da Da Da

13 songs you hate

5. Heart - Barracuda
11. Trio - Da Da Da
12. Baby Shark