What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Reading articles on the use of child soldiers in armed conflict for my International Criminal Law lecture later today. Its a race against time to finish it in time, probably wont finish it and use my incredible powers of talking through my arse if i get asked any questions.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Listening to Metallica - Fuel off te S&M live album, and watching my daughter watch Deigo on Nick Jr lol

Also trying to use my teleconisis to get the kettle on..............Not working tho.......

Just about to return to work have a broken shift today

The People's Republic of Clogher
The skip has been ordered and the work on the new kitchen starts on Monday morning. It's a bigger job than I had imagined but, hey, I'll get somewhere new to store tins of beans and teabags.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come in from shopping and going to have some dinner, and may have a few glasses of wine this evening as a family friend has come to stay. we havent seen her in 5 years so good times.

Getting ready to go meet my brother and his new lady friend...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i just let lil man (dog) out to potty and i saw a surprise of snow... :d :O i will take pics once i get some sleep. i dont think lil man liked what he saw..

Got a good buzz (legal one Cait' ), and very, very, very proud of my daughter Debi. She is a mother now, which makes me a Grandfather once again. I am amazed at how old-school I am, but yet, I have two girls that are both mothers before they turn 18. On one hand I feel so awful, and I feel like I have failed - on the other hand - when I hold my new grandbaby, I am so proud and happy that the rest does not matter. Will post some pics soon.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Congrats, again. I think that even with that randy Ming as a role model, you're daughters turned out just fine...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm waiting for the builders to arrive. It's weird, sitting in my living room with a fridge-freezer 3 feet to my left, a toaster on the coffee table and kettle on my workstation.

I'm not horrendously untidy - I just had to move everything out of the kitchen.