The Avengers

Tools    

The teaser is the Captain America post-credit sequence, so if it appears legitimately online it won't be until after July 29.

The teaser is the Captain America post-credit sequence, so if it appears legitimately online it won't be until after July 29.
So's the Spider-Man one. Between that, the Avengers, and TDKR, next year is gonna b packed with highly anticipated superhero movies

I don't know if i can handle anymore. I haven't left the house in days, i can't feel my right arm, and i'm completely dehydrated. And umm... It's not healthy.

But yeah, good trailer. Am i the only one who feels that Edward Norton should be cast as Hulk?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Ed Norton isnt Hulk. He is banner.

And banner apparently isnt in the movie that long.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
You know, I wonder how Steve Rogers will rank up in the Avengers against a Thunder God, a multibillionare/Industrialist, an uncontrollable raging brute, and highly skilled SHIELD agents. While Captain America's powers aren't on par with the others, I'm sure his leadership skills will come in hand.

While Captain America's powers aren't on par with the others, I'm sure his leadership skills will come in hand.
Semi-unconscious metaphor for the decline of American exceptionalism anyone?

Semi-unconscious metaphor for the decline of American exceptionalism anyone?

Not really if you consider that Iron Man is American, Hulk is American, the SHIELD agents appear to be American, Hawkeye is American, and I am guessing that if Thor wasn't a God, he would be American also.......

I'm hearing that sequence is Cap, Iron Man and Black Widow VS Loki.

Damn, I can't WAIT to see this film!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
In the second picture, CA from afar kind of looks like Hawkeye with the cheesy blue costume but nonetheless I'm sure these action sequences will be action packed!

Somewhere out there I'm having a good time.
How far you guys think Avengers is going to go at the box office. I think if its a solid film it could come ahead of Star Wars but I don't think its going to pass The Dark Knight either way.

I think it might underwhelm but the critics could sway it either way. None of the previous Marvel entries have been record-breaking and imagine those who saw them would make up the core audience- without heavy critical acclaim, not sure it will draw in many new fans.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think this is new.
From Killerfilm.com

Awesome photos of Black Widow, Captain America, and Hawkeye on-set of The Avengers

Sep 3, 2011

Filming in New York right now is Joss Whedon’s The Avengers for May 4th, 2012, and Just Jared has some really good photos of Black Widow (Scarlet Jo), Captain America (Chris Evans), and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) on-set.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Killerfilm.com
Thanos confirmed for The Avengers?

Sep 12, 2011

Loki will be returning to take on Earth Mightiest Heroes in Joss Whedon’s The Avengers. This we know, but we knew deep down that another villain would be in the film. It’s been assumed The Skrulls would be featured in the due to recent set images of alien crafts. However, there’s been no confirmation or denial of that assumption yet.
Rumor broke in May that Thanos would be the other villain, and a source is now telling Comic Book Movies that is true. And those aliens seen on the set? Those are from his army. Marvel fans remember that Thanos is known for weilding the Infinity Gauntlet, which could be see in Thor. According to CBM’s source, Loki makes a deal with Thanos to get him the Gauntlet in exchange for his army. Of course, this is all a rumor right now, and we likely won’t know how the other villain is anytime soon. Then again, we did hear the film would feature another “big” villain (here), and Thanos would certainly fit that bill.

Movie Critic
I think its totally gonna suck. Disney will find a way to **** it up, but somehow make a lot of money off it.

Captain America's new costume looks awful. They made him look like an ass. It was awesome in The First Avenger, it looked realistic.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I have faith in Whedon, but yeah, that costume sucks.

Suspect's Reviews