Oppenheimer is a masterpiece

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hated Nolan in the past, but I just saw Oppenheimer, and I’m here to say… I was wrong. This might not be a transcendent experience but it's a masterpiece all the same. The storytelling, the visuals, the acting - it all aligns perfectly.

For years, I’ve been waiting for Nolan to deliver something that truly resonated with me, and finally, it’s here. It’s a film that ignited the spark of creativity and passion in my heart - something I never thought a Nolan film was capable of.

The Oscars were right, as is usually the case, and truly championed the greatest masterpiece of the year the way they should. I was a doubting Thomas, but not anymore. Christopher Nolan... I mean SIR Christopher Nolan is truly the filmmaker for the ages!

So, if you’re like me, and have been on the fence about Nolan’s work, it’s time to jump off and embrace this cinematic masterwork.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

This feels like satire? I did also like Oppenheimer quite a bit, but this is just a tad out of character, Minio!

I would say this here is the giveaway:

The Oscars were right, as is usually the case…
Needed to be more subtle!

Ok I just saw Oppenheimer 2 weeks ago, and I was thinking of you Minio, and your past comments about modern Hollywood films. I was thinking oh no, I'm becoming like him (except I'm not a virgin), so no, this can't be real.

I was thinking oh no, I'm becoming like him (except I'm not a virgin), so no, this can't be real.
lol.. and yeah this part gave it away..
The Oscars were right, as is usually the case
this is some kind of normie-testing-thread..

Minio is subverting our expectations.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I think it's a bit more than that though. He secretly loves the film but doesn't know how to express it without tarnishing his rep. So by satirically posting his love for Oppenheimer he gets to a) have us all believe he really doesn't like it, and b) say what he truly feels in his heart of hearts. It's win-win.

WARNING: "" spoilers below
April fools.

I'm yet to tell you what I really think about it but in the interim I love it

Is Oppenheimer the new Sansho the Bailiff?
No, but it's equally amazing.

A system of cells interlinked
Three cheers for normie Minio!

Didn't you find it a bit long?