Movie that confirmed your sexuality?

Tools    

What was the movie that confirmed you were straight or gay?

Mine was Marilyn Monroe in Monkey Business. The moment about ten minutes in when she shows Cary Grant her stockinged leg was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen when I was younger. It's still up there amongst the great sexy movie moments.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit - (Jessica Rabbit period)
You like Jessica Rabbit when she's on her period?

What film best sums that up? The Rocky Horror Picture Show perhaps?

What film best sums that up? The Rocky Horror Picture Show perhaps?
For her -- Quills.

Nice...!

Was there ever a movie for you that almost changed your sexuality?

I'm actually answering for Rodent. You know how shy the poor boy is.

The Flintstones movie that had Halle Berry in it, for starters.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Flintstones movie that had Halle Berry in it, for starters.
And Rosie O'Donnell.

When I was young I always had a crush on Aurora from Sleeping Beauty (1959). I still think she's the most beautiful Disney princess.

What really confirmed my sexual orientation, was this film:

It's probably not a good film (I liked it back then), but when I was twelve I saw a TV ad for this film's 'TV Premiere in Belgium' and it had a short fragment of Angelina Jolie being completely naked. I decided to watch the film solely based on that short fragment.

This is the scene I got to watch (warning, Angelina gets naked).

Angelina Jolie may be the first woman I ever saw in a naked 'sex scene' on a screen. I still think she looks gorgeous in her films from the mid 2000s. She truly was a godess.

Oh my god. Rodent, is this a synchronicity? I just learned of the Disney movie Maleficent that's coming out next year -- starring Angelina Jolie as Maleficent!