If you watch this film backwards...

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
If you watch Trading Places backwards it's a cautionary tale for our economic climate. It sees Eddie Murphy go from being rich at the start of the film, to begging on the streets at the end. He even loses his legs!!!

If you watch Pretty Woman backwards it's the heartbreaking tale of a woman who gives up her lavish lifestyle and the love of her life all so she can become a street walker! Though if the love of my life was Richard Gere I'd probably do the same!

If you watch Jack and Jill backwards then after the movie is finished (aka just before it's started) Al Pacino actually has the tiniest shred of credibility left.

If you watch Passion of the Christ backward, it's about a guy with a messiah complex who gets some sense beat into him and becomes a humble carpenter.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
If you watch Friday the 13th backwards, it's a film about a nice man who resurrects the dead with his magical knife so they can go to summer camp and do a lot of drugs and have sex. What a great guy.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
If you watch Home Alone backwards, its about an evil, maniacal little **** who drives the two male owners of a house away in order for his own family to populate the house just in time for Christmas.

Reviews

If you watch Friday the 13th backwards, it's a film about a nice man who resurrects the dead with his magical knife so they can go to summer camp and do a lot of drugs and have sex. What a great guy.
Actually, if you watch Friday The 13th backwards it's a nice woman who resurrects the dead. She doesn't always use a knife, either. Despite that, it made me laugh, so I repped you.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Actually, if you watch Friday The 13th backwards it's a nice woman who resurrects the dead. She doesn't always use a knife, either. Despite that, it made me laugh, so I repped you.
I guess I was thinking of the sequel? They all blur together in an epic stew of awful film making.

If you watch Spider-Man backwards, it's about a cool superhero who is bitten by a spider and becomes a nerdy kid that nobody likes.

If you watch Alien backwards, it's about a woman who saves an alien in outer space, it then revives her dead crew, so to say thank you they take it home to its family.

If you watch Speed backwards you are treated to the greatest piece of driving ever accomplished as Sandra Bullock drives a bus BACKWARDS! at 50 miles an hour for the whole movie. Not bad for a woman!

If you watch Eddie Murphy's total filmography backwards you see one of the greatest turnarounds in Hollywood history. He goes from making one dreadful movie after another to becoming the funniest man on the planet.

If you watch Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo backwards.....you've clearly got to much f*cking time on your hands! Why would you want to watch that normally never mind backwards?!

If you watch The Fly backwards a beautiful creature is transformed into a disgusting human! YUCK! And one that looks like Jeff Goldblum of all people!

If you watch 2001: A Space Odyssey backwards...do you save 2 hours of your life? I know that I certainly wasted them watching it forwards!

If you watch 2001: A Space Odyssey backwards...do you save 2 hours of your life? I know that I certainly wasted them watching it forwards!

I already did a legit 2001 post.
That is a legit one for 2001. Actually, if I watched 2001 backwards... I'd wake up.