Movies with an Extra Scene After the Credits

Tools    

Pretty self explanatory really, can anyone think of some movies with extra scenes after the credits have rolled? Please don't include Jackie Chan movies which show the goofs, here are two obvious ones.

Airplane!
Iron Man
Angel Heart
L.A. Confidential
Lost in La Mancha
The Producers
(2005)
Ghost World
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

omg, i didnt know any of these films did.... whats the LA confidential one like?

It's a brief scene from "Badge of Honor", the fictional "Dragnet"-style television cop show Kevin Spacey's Jack Vincennes worked on as a technical adviser.

Well, you beat me to Ferris, and I know I know of a few more, but I am drawing a blank right now. Besides the one in . . .

X-Men - The Last Stand (2006)

That, and Master of Disguise, but I don't believe anyone would care about that one.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm pretty sure my fave is from Young Sherlock Holmes. The scene plays during the end credits with only music, but after the credits end, there is the finale, with sound. Although it might not be a totally surprising revelation in retrospect, when I first watched it, I was almost speechless.

The other one I can appreciate off the top of my head is the Steve Buscemi scene after Ghost World's end credits. HIGHlarious!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Some times it can be a pain in the arse, when your at the cinema with somone who deciedes they have to leave before the end of the credits and they are the driver, that is very annoying.

Good Thread! Ill be looking to see what I can add l8r!

Iron Man and Hulk are two more

Originally Posted by thebest
Love the music in the Ferris Bueller afterscene.
There isn't any music in the post-credit Ferris Bueller sequence. The music plays during the scene with Rooney on the school bus that is under the final credits. That song is "Oh Yeah" by Yello which has subsequently been used in many other movies, TV shows and commercials.

The last scene, the one that comes after the credits, is Ferris in his house. He addresses the audience and says, ""You're still here? It's over. Go home. Go."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The 2008 version? No there isn't....

Pretty self explanatory really, can anyone think of some movies with extra scenes after the credits have rolled? Please don't include Jackie Chan movies which show the goofs, here are two obvious ones.

Dawn Of The Dead Had Something After The Credits? I Have To Go Watch It.

Hancock Had Something After The Credits? I'll Look For It Once It Comes Out On DVD.

Talladega Nights:The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.
Love the music in the Ferris Bueller afterscene.
Talledeag Nights Too?

daredevil
constantine
Step Brothers - if anyone is going to see it now its out
American Gangster
Children of Men
I Missed A Lot.

Anyway

Iron Man
X3
Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy

I enjoyed the onstage performances of the older cast members decked out as disco performers following the credits in Mama Mia!

By the way, I've tried to find reviews or discussions of that film in this forum but can't find a reference? Figured someone in the forum would have had something to say about it.

The Heartbreak Kid.....really sick....you'll see why...